HELPPPPppp.... SOme Tech help required

Banned 24 replies
Found 8th Sep 2008
Hiya Peeps,

I need a 17-19 inch TFT monitor with BNC connector to be used in CCTV devices can somene please help

Either that or a 17-19inch FLat screen with a BNC converter

ANy one selling ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Banned

didnt know you could get those dell :s

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2919909

didnt know you could get those dell :s

Hiya Salder, you alright matey, one of our supplier did sell those in the past, but cannot seem to find them in our system :-(

You reckon there are no monitors with BNC connector or converter ports ?

Banned

not sure, i have never heard of them though. I cant see any on ebay either and they usually have everything

Banned

I have found some vga to bnc convertors there not sure if thats what you are looking for though .....

*********.co.uk/2-m…tem

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2919972

not sure, i have never heard of them though. I cant see any on ebay … not sure, i have never heard of them though. I cant see any on ebay either and they usually have everything

E-bay does not have those, you are right, just hoping to find a monitor that can at least accept the converter .... have some rep for your time ... Any idea where DLM's at ?

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2919982

I have found some vga to bnc convertors there not sure if thats what you … I have found some vga to bnc convertors there not sure if thats what you are looking for though .....http://*********.co.uk/2-metre-VGA-to-5x-BNC-Cable_W0QQitemZ130251711877QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41999QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The link does not work :-(

This si something like what I am looking for though cheapish will be nice

uk.insight.com/app…RO1

Banned

the bit that has ** for some reason is *********.

Banned

lol ill pm you link - it keeps censoring it for some reason

salder21;2919991

the bit that has ** for some reason is *********.

the cgi.fleabay part of the url is censored by the swear filter on HUKD, just post the item number instead

barneydog;2920023

the cgi.fleabay part of the url is censored by the swear filter on HUKD, … the cgi.fleabay part of the url is censored by the swear filter on HUKD, just post the item number instead

Or click [SIZE=3]]here[/SIZE]

Banned

cheers ppl. cnt see why it is censoring it

Original Poster Banned

Ambdon;2920004

would this work?http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=97368Not … would this work?http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=97368Not sure what your budget is... but this is a 19" monitor with DVR capabilities... http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=220751Amb

harlzter;2920034

thank you all repute added for everyone

Banned

harlzter;2920034

thanks for fixing that

salder21;2920042

cheers ppl. cnt see why it is censoring it

Its toi stop people posting ebay sellers as deals:thumbsup:

Banned

is that what you were looking for dell?

I have a 2 input 21" CRT monitor with switchable connections, one BNC and the other VGA, so they are available as CRT, dunno about LCD. You can get BNC to Phono converters as well, that plug into the Component ports

Original Poster Banned

salder21;2920091

is that what you were looking for dell?

thanks for looking guys the client is saying this is still not what he is looking for it has to be a 17 or 19 inch TFT (not crt monitor)

peodude;2920251

I have a 2 input 21" CRT monitor with switchable connections, one BNC and … I have a 2 input 21" CRT monitor with switchable connections, one BNC and the other VGA, so they are available as CRT, dunno about LCD. You can get BNC to Phono converters as well, that plug into the Component ports

Thank you the client is looking for a TFT though

There are a few on this site, GX Security

For example 19" TFT with BNC connector £222.66

gx-security.co.uk/vig…tml

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2919984

E-bay does not have those, you are right, just hoping to find a monitor … E-bay does not have those, you are right, just hoping to find a monitor that can at least accept the converter .... have some rep for your time ... Any idea where DLM's at ?

Here, have you missed me x x

DLM;2920907

ermm yea !! i have !! need I say any more?

Banned

Disco;2920934

ermm yea !! i have !! need I say any more?

Sorry, no reply, pathetic :x

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2920907

I did darling :-D

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2922290

I did darling :-D

Good :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769296
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2130
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions