Groups

helps pwease (-8

hi i have two laptops one running on vista and another on xp. ive tried formatting the vista one with the disc i got with it but its still kept the other vista op on it and i can choose which this isnt what i want dose anyone know how i can remove it? thanks

and the other one i like to format but i dont have any disc is there any way i can do this? thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

when you boot off the cd in the page where you select disk to install to there is a further options button, click that, delete the existing partition and reboot, next time there should be no partitions listed, create one in next screen give it a full format, in theory that should do it

Original Poster

maddogb;4044749

when you boot off the cd in the page where you select disk to install to … when you boot off the cd in the page where you select disk to install to there is a further options button, click that, delete the existing partition and reboot, next time there should be no partitions listed, create one in next screen give it a full format, in theory that should do it

Ow okay thanks alot i just gota try and find that freaking disc now ar i put it somewhere. Ow and dose anyone know a good free operating system apart from linux? Thanks alots
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions