Expired

Hemeroids - possibly caused by hukd?!

Found 28th Jul 2009
Hi

Yesterday I noticed a bit of pain in my anus hole. Had a check today because I thought something got stuck in there.

I actually discovered it was a softish cist, and after some internet research found out that it is perhaps a Hemeroid, never had one before.

Has anyone else had this, and is it worth going to doctor?!. I think it's from sitting down and deal hunting on hukd
Community Updates
Misc
23 Comments
Waiting for Black Gerbil's comment on this one.
Why why WHY to much information thanks. :x
Original Poster
Uncle Monkey;5868216

It's only sphincter talk, but sorry if you just had your brekkie!
Not able to diagnose correctly without photos!
Original Poster
cuzzy;5868227

Not able to diagnose correctly without photos!

That's naughty, stop encouraging me to make this thread worse!
Uncle Monkey;5868216

Indeed,grossed me out:roll:
compensation?
Original Poster
deadduck_145;5868248

compensation?

From hukd? good call.
Banned
Have you tried squeezing the cyst?

Does any puss come out?
sashicee;5868220

Had a check today because I thought something got stuck in there!

Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... any rubber articles involved :?, or brokeback mountain style fun :w00t:
Original Poster
FilthAndFurry;5868264

Have you tried squeezing the cyst?Does any puss come out?

No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately uncomfortable right now
Original Poster
big-boy;5868269

Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... … Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... any rubber articles involved :?, or brokeback mountain style fun :w00t:

Nah, but I did have the runs yesterday, maybe that caused it. Also I was doing squats at the gym a couple of days ago
do they itch or hurt as well?try some hemmaroid cream on them.

hope u get better soon.

having had kids/pregnancies im all clued up on butt problems! LOL!
Op seems familiar:roll:
sashicee;5868273

No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately … No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately uncomfortable right now

dont do that!!!

i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.

had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)

mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!
magicbeans;5868304

doc thought he'd pimp my butt

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Original Poster
after a bit more research i'm thinking the leg squats at the gym were the most likely cause
big-boy;5868318

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

haha!!! it was a private op.... bet he did it so he could charge more!!

oh the joys of childbirth!
I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:

Sorry peeps I was looking for hotukdeals. I'll shut and bolt the door on the way out. :?
magicbeans;5868304

dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might … dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!

i had the **** fissure too after child birth the most painful thing i think i have ever had!
Original Poster
magicbeans;5868304

dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might … dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!

Cheers, I haven't needed a number two today yet, that should be fun. Will go to chemise and get some of that cream
Download_Dave;5868336

I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:Sorry peeps I … I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:Sorry peeps I was looking for hotukdeals. I'll shut and bolt the door on the way out. :?

me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why would you post something like this on a hotdeals website!
Original Poster
queenlush;5868411

me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why … me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why would you post something like this on a hotdeals website!

well i knew my question would be answered quicker than other forums!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants