Expired

Hemeroids - possibly caused by hukd?!

Found 28th Jul 2009
Hi

Yesterday I noticed a bit of pain in my anus hole. Had a check today because I thought something got stuck in there.

I actually discovered it was a softish cist, and after some internet research found out that it is perhaps a Hemeroid, never had one before.

Has anyone else had this, and is it worth going to doctor?!. I think it's from sitting down and deal hunting on hukd

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Waiting for Black Gerbil's comment on this one.

Why why WHY to much information thanks. :x

Original Poster

Uncle Monkey;5868216

It's only sphincter talk, but sorry if you just had your brekkie!

Not able to diagnose correctly without photos!

Original Poster

cuzzy;5868227

Not able to diagnose correctly without photos!

That's naughty, stop encouraging me to make this thread worse!

Uncle Monkey;5868216

Indeed,grossed me out:roll:

compensation?

Original Poster

deadduck_145;5868248

compensation?

From hukd? good call.

Banned

Have you tried squeezing the cyst?

Does any puss come out?

sashicee;5868220

Had a check today because I thought something got stuck in there!

Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... any rubber articles involved :?, or brokeback mountain style fun :w00t:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5868264

Have you tried squeezing the cyst?Does any puss come out?

No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately uncomfortable right now

Original Poster

big-boy;5868269

Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... … Have you been playing with the 'nice' boys like in borat :whistling:.... any rubber articles involved :?, or brokeback mountain style fun :w00t:

Nah, but I did have the runs yesterday, maybe that caused it. Also I was doing squats at the gym a couple of days ago

do they itch or hurt as well?try some hemmaroid cream on them.

hope u get better soon.

having had kids/pregnancies im all clued up on butt problems! LOL!

Op seems familiar:roll:

sashicee;5868273

No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately … No too scared in case it makes it more painful, it's only moderately uncomfortable right now

dont do that!!!

i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.

had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)

mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!

magicbeans;5868304

doc thought he'd pimp my butt

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Original Poster

after a bit more research i'm thinking the leg squats at the gym were the most likely cause

big-boy;5868318

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

haha!!! it was a private op.... bet he did it so he could charge more!!

oh the joys of childbirth!

I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:

Sorry peeps I was looking for hotukdeals. I'll shut and bolt the door on the way out. :?

magicbeans;5868304

dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might … dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!

i had the **** fissure too after child birth the most painful thing i think i have ever had!

Original Poster

magicbeans;5868304

dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might … dont do that!!!i found preparation H (gel) was the best for me. u might find others that work better.had an op to have them banded a few years back as well!! but that was because i was there for another butt problem and doc thought hed pimp my butt and sort out both problems (first problem was a.n.a.l fissures which i acquired after my first labour!!)mods...im not trying to avoid swear filter. its in a scientific context here!!!

Cheers, I haven't needed a number two today yet, that should be fun. Will go to chemise and get some of that cream

Download_Dave;5868336

I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:Sorry peeps I … I think I have wandered in a parallel reality here. :oops:Sorry peeps I was looking for hotukdeals. I'll shut and bolt the door on the way out. :?

me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why would you post something like this on a hotdeals website!

Original Poster

queenlush;5868411

me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why … me too i thought i'd stumbled across "embarassing bodies" ...really why would you post something like this on a hotdeals website!

well i knew my question would be answered quicker than other forums!
Post a comment
@
    Text