Hen night help needed please. Wording for sashes

Found 2nd Aug 2011
So I am the one and only bridesmaid, which leaves me solely to organise the hen do.
The hen wants sashes,
Any ideas of what I can wirte on them?

When she did mine,
mine said It;s all about me, me, me...
The bridesmaids said ------ one of the bridesmaid,
The all the others said ------ one of the chicks.
Well I dont want to use the same, and can not think what to have put on them.
None of the guests have come back to me, so am looking to you all for help
Thanks
Community Updates
18 Comments
I presume all the girls have nicknames? why not use those.

A bloke type thing but when I last went to a beer festival all of us wore our nicknames on t-shirts, the same could be applied and could be fun. You could always do the "spice girls thing" and name each member a "spice" etc lol
"looking for cock tonight"
"**** on the lash"
"we'll do anything you want for a vodka"

Edited by: "numptyj" 2nd Aug 2011
why not have 'standard carp hen do fancy dress'

apologies for being rude.. but its such standard protocol... couldnt people perhaps use there imagination a little more

Original Poster
joeprosho

why not have 'standard carp hen do fancy dress'apologies for being rude.. … why not have 'standard carp hen do fancy dress'apologies for being rude.. but its such standard protocol... couldnt people perhaps use there imagination a little more

What you got then, we are being very sopisticated lol, we have having a spa break, so no wild nights out for us!!! lol
It is really hard to try and think of something different.
We are not doing fancy dress, but all going to wear dresses!!!

Nailez

I presume all the girls have nicknames? why not use those.A bloke type … I presume all the girls have nicknames? why not use those.A bloke type thing but when I last went to a beer festival all of us wore our nicknames on t-shirts, the same could be applied and could be fun. You could always do the "spice girls thing" and name each member a "spice" etc lol

No, noone has a flaming nickname, can you believe it, either that or they dont want to tell me!!!!!
How about their real names? And perhaps their relation to the bride or role in the wedding? The relation may be risky as everyone will fight over "best mate".

*edit* Just noticed that was kinda what was already done.

Plain sashes? Or how about "X hen party" to be uber generic? Does Google have any answers?
Edited by: "DragonChris" 2nd Aug 2011
Banned
if you're after a lot of male attention then get cheap pay and go mobiles for everyone then have the numbers put on each lady with an encouragement to text them.
joeprosho

why not have 'standard carp hen do fancy dress'apologies for being rude.. … why not have 'standard carp hen do fancy dress'apologies for being rude.. but its such standard protocol... couldnt people perhaps use there imagination a little more

Nailez

I presume all the girls have nicknames? why not use those.A bloke type … I presume all the girls have nicknames? why not use those.A bloke type thing but when I last went to a beer festival all of us wore our nicknames on t-shirts, the same could be applied and could be fun. You could always do the "spice girls thing" and name each member a "spice" etc lol

Everyone has a nickname ask their brothers/sisters it and that could really be funny
Original Poster
joeprosho

Nailez

master_chief

if you're after a lot of male attention then get cheap pay and go mobiles … if you're after a lot of male attention then get cheap pay and go mobiles for everyone then have the numbers put on each lady with an encouragement to text them.

I like it!!!! Yeah might have to try that!!!
Thanks
x

Not sure my hubby would like that idea hehe
Banned
It's a hen night, what does your husband expect?
master_chief

Decorum for those hitched to behave I'm guessing
Original Poster
master_chief

Hehe maybe, but we are going to a hotel anyway, so cant see it being wall to wall full of men!!!!
Banned
leeste16

Hehe maybe, but we are going to a hotel anyway, so cant see it being wall … Hehe maybe, but we are going to a hotel anyway, so cant see it being wall to wall full of men!!!!

Fair enough, that's a bit dull really.
Banned
Nailez

Decorum for those hitched to behave I'm guessing

I've seen what goes on, my eyes are truly wide open!
master_chief

I would have thought she'd be expected to get at least 8 inches on the night
numptyj

I would have thought she'd be expected to get at least 8 inches on the … I would have thought she'd be expected to get at least 8 inches on the night

You not going out that night then numptyj ?

No, noone has a flaming nickname, can you believe it, either that or they dont want to tell me!!!!![/quote]

You could just make up their nicknames for the weekend? I went to a hen (I HATE them lol) a few years ago and everone was given a tshirt with 'their' nickname for the weekend, 3 of the nicknames have stuck lol!!

Eg

Jackie - Jackie Chan
Linda - Linda Lucardi
Felicity - Felicity Shagwell
chunky

No, noone has a flaming nickname, can you believe it, either that or they … No, noone has a flaming nickname, can you believe it, either that or they dont want to tell me!!!!!You could just make up their nicknames for the weekend? I went to a hen (I HATE them lol) a few years ago and everone was given a tshirt with 'their' nickname for the weekend, 3 of the nicknames have stuck lol!!EgJackie - Jackie ChanLinda - Linda LucardiFelicity - Felicity Shagwell

Did yours say "Chunky"?

Edited by: "DragonChris" 3rd Aug 2011
Do the girls/ladies all have defining features/personality traits i.e "The dumb blonde" - "The sexy secretary" - "The yummy mummy" - you could pick on stuff like big boobs, ears, chins, come to bed eyes, fake tan (tangoo) etc etc... stuff like that.

I don't know how close you are to the rest of the hens though, as to whether you can call them names

For instance one of my friends although very beautiful has a mahoosive chin and she knows it therefore it is alright for us to take the **** out of her
Edited by: "RosieWoo" 3rd Aug 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants