Hen Night Tshirt Ideas

Found 6th Aug 2009
Hi all,

Im getting my Hen Night Tshirts printed next week but still havnt decided what to get on them! I dont like things like 'slutty sarah' on them though! But would like something maybe a bit diffrent! was wondering if any of you lovely lot had any ideas.

I am having 1 night out a month before my wedding (plenty of recovery time, and coz im getting married abroad) in our city centre , Newcastle, and my name is Sarah....

fire away with ideas!
Rep left for those with proper ideas!

14 Comments

Banned

Going Going Soon To Be Gone.(Taken)

"my last night as a virgin":whistling:

get a free orange sim.....print the number on the t-shirts and see what suggestions you get txted to it

Well whats your hen night theme, that would help.

lil_tiger;5953074

get a free orange sim.....print the number on the t-shirts and see what … get a free orange sim.....print the number on the t-shirts and see what suggestions you get txted to it

love that idea!

barky;5953094

love that idea!

lol i actually suprised myself with that idea....its good for me

all be like miss green, miss pink, miss yellow etc, and wear tshirts with the corresponsing underwear (nice stuff, none of the cheap rubbish!)

blah blahs last night of freedom...10 hens no cock..lol

How many people are going out for it?

Original Poster

Theres no theme really, we are just all wearing black tshirts with purple or pink writing, theres about 20 of us going! i like then 10 hens no cock suggestion, but would we all be hens or would it be 1 hen 9 chicks no cocks? ARGH! rep is on its way for you all! thank you and keep them coming!

When is it?

Just so I know to avoid Newcastle that night, nothing worse than a bunch of screeching drunken woman on a hen night......

nono2522;5953206

Theres no theme really, we are just all wearing black tshirts with purple … Theres no theme really, we are just all wearing black tshirts with purple or pink writing, theres about 20 of us going! i like then 10 hens no cock suggestion, but would we all be hens or would it be 1 hen 9 chicks no cocks? ARGH! rep is on its way for you all! thank you and keep them coming!

well its a hen party...so thought you were all meant to be hens?:?....see them shirts almost every weekend in Leeds lol...along with the 'sexy sarah' type ones....hmmmmmm.....:thinking:

nono2522;5953206

Theres no theme really, we are just all wearing black tshirts with purple … Theres no theme really, we are just all wearing black tshirts with purple or pink writing, theres about 20 of us going! i like then 10 hens no cock suggestion, but would we all be hens or would it be 1 hen 9 chicks no cocks? ARGH! rep is on its way for you all! thank you and keep them coming!

lol..yeah thats the one..had seen it somewhere before but couldnt remember it!

http://www.inkies.co.uk/web_images/tshirts/pic28745.jpg:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Donate 2nd hand toys in good condition57
    2. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?22
    3. Best place to sell gift cards?710
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint22

See more discussions