Groups

hen party

Afternoon everyone.My friend's hen night is on sat and she wants everyone to dress up but she has not got theme.And i cannot for the life of me decide what to go as.It's only a few day's away and i really need to order something.Any suggestions?

dreamgirldirect.co.uk/cat…tml
    I quite like that but not sure please help me decide am going mad

26 Comments

Banned

The light blue police outfit looks good :-D

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3076456

The light blue police outfit looks good :-D3278

Hmmm i may aswell wear nothing

Foosball Chum;3076456

The light blue police outfit looks good :-D3278

Thats the one I thought..:w00t:

Skafairy;3076465

Hmmm i may aswell wear nothing

Suppose thats an option also......:oops:

Banned

they all look pretty good

usual things i guess, school girls, nurses, pirates, could have a carribean theme or 70's, prisioners, maybe a fav film, grease, etc, a colour is fun maybe

depends really how much money you want to spend and how reavling you want the out fits !! lol

have fun x

Original Poster

DarloNige;3076467

Thats the one I thought..:w00t:

Ok u men are not aloud to comment lol

4045!!

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;3076471

they all look pretty goodusual things i guess, school girls, nurses, … they all look pretty goodusual things i guess, school girls, nurses, pirates, could have a carribean theme or 70's, prisioners, maybe a fav film, grease, etc, a colour is fun maybedepends really how much money you want to spend and how reavling you want the out fits !! lolhave fun x

I would have loved to do grease or something but she did not pick a theme so it is just pretty much wear any costume lol

Skafairy;3076473

Ok u men are not aloud to comment lol

Spoil Sport...

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr;3076485

4045!!

i love that one,i am between that and 4011

Where about is the hen night?

Original Poster

Shekz0r;3076523

Where about is the hen night?

Just falkirk my home town

4045 but if you was my daughter you would be indoors wearing it-lol

Ah boo, spotted you were from falkirk, i'm dunfermline, was hoping it'd be through here! Love hen nights out.

Original Poster

louloo;3076532

Haha yeh i may not show my mother the outfit before going lol

Original Poster

Shekz0r;3076539

Ah boo, spotted you were from falkirk, i'm dunfermline, was hoping it'd … Ah boo, spotted you were from falkirk, i'm dunfermline, was hoping it'd be through here! Love hen nights out.

Aw nah soz hun.it is in rubbish falkirk lol

Skafairy;3076548

Aw nah soz hun.it is in rubbish falkirk lol

I heard a couple of new bars opened through there about a month ago, worth checking out? Dunf isn't much better i prefer going through to edinburgh.

PS go with the school uniform, always a winner for me :thumbsup:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/146/PP0162~Ska-Posters.jpg

Shekz0r;3076573

I heard a couple of new bars opened through there about a month ago, … I heard a couple of new bars opened through there about a month ago, worth checking out? Dunf isn't much better i prefer going through to edinburgh.PS go with the school uniform, always a winner for me :thumbsup:

as you are short of time and no theme why dont you look locally or at what mates have? i know these outfits look good on the site but dya think the quality is good or are they like the halloween costumes from asda?

anyway thats what id say to my daughter...and save your cash for something special:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shekz0r;3076573

I heard a couple of new bars opened through there about a month ago, … I heard a couple of new bars opened through there about a month ago, worth checking out? Dunf isn't much better i prefer going through to edinburgh.PS go with the school uniform, always a winner for me :thumbsup:

City the nightclub opened,you know like the one that is in edi.But no it is not worth coming through for lol.But if you ever are in area give us a mail and you are more than welcome to come out with me and my mates

Original Poster

louloo;3076608

as you are short of time and no theme why dont you look locally or at … as you are short of time and no theme why dont you look locally or at what mates have? i know these outfits look good on the site but dya think the quality is good or are they like the halloween costumes from asda?anyway thats what id say to my daughter...and save your cash for something special:thumbsup:

Most of my mates are just wearing ann summers outfits,which if you can believe it are shorter and more revealing.am thinking about looking on ebay for a bargain

Skafairy;3076611

City the nightclub opened,you know like the one that is in edi.But no it … City the nightclub opened,you know like the one that is in edi.But no it is not worth coming through for lol.But if you ever are in area give us a mail and you are more than welcome to come out with me and my mates

Likewise for dunfermline, sadly me and the boys end up in lorenzos in town most weekends:-(

Well weird finding someone so local on here, what i site haha!

louloo;3076532

that sound bit incestial and pervy. :whistling:

just way its worded ha ha.

i

mummyspam1985;3076640

that sound bit incestial and pervy. :whistling:just way its worded ha ha. … that sound bit incestial and pervy. :whistling:just way its worded ha ha. i

omg :x at least the op took it the rght way:thumbsup:

Im a little worried about the state of your mind:w00t: filthy:p

yeah i got what you were saying just thought sounded a bit wrong.

my mind is filthy, comes from living with my other half. he's got a very sick and twisted sence of humour im afraid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return33
      2. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      4. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827

See more discussions