Your mummy must be very proud, congrats loser:thumbsup:

very funny....lol

bg1 you dirty drug abuser

lanc_red;8404892

very funny....lol

thanks.

skusey;8404891

Your mummy must be very proud, congrats loser:thumbsup:

dude, seriosuly, you must have an extremely pathetic life, all you seem to do is give BG1 abuse, you take this site wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously

micoo;8404924

dude, seriosuly, you must have an extremely pathetic life, all you seem … dude, seriosuly, you must have an extremely pathetic life, all you seem to do is give BG1 abuse, you take this site wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously

sorry but drugs make you poorly:thumbsup:
    It's too, not to:thumbsup:
    Ps, I have a good life but thanks for your concern,

Banned

micoo;8404924

dude, seriosuly, you must have an extremely pathetic life, all you seem … dude, seriosuly, you must have an extremely pathetic life, all you seem to do is give BG1 abuse, you take this site wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously

slurp slurp

ryman1000;8404941

slurp slurp

:whistling:

skusey;8404932

sorry but drugs make you poorly:thumbsup:It's too, not to:thumbsup:Ps, I … sorry but drugs make you poorly:thumbsup:It's too, not to:thumbsup:Ps, I have a good life but thanks for your concern,

trust me, there was no concern, like i said, you take this wayyyyyyyyy to seriously, chillax man, maybe if you stopped hating on a stranger on the internet your "good life" would be even better :thumbsup:

micoo;8404950

trust me, there was no concern, like i said, you take this wayyyyyyyyy to … trust me, there was no concern, like i said, you take this wayyyyyyyyy to seriously, chillax man, maybe if you stopped hating on a stranger on the internet your "good life" would be even better :thumbsup:

Thanks for your advice, will bear it in mind:thumbsup:
    (unless you condone drug scum)

micoo;8404950

maybe if you stopped hating on a stranger on the internet your "good … maybe if you stopped hating on a stranger on the internet your "good life" would be even better :thumbsup:

It's hard not to hate some of the knobs on here. I hate him too.

An argument about drugs?

When did HUKD become Newcastle on a saturday night?

Banned

Do you guys actually mean the word "hate"?

I mean I dislike a LOT of people on this site, but I don't think I could ever care enough to hate an internet person.

No hate, genuine interest.

vibeone;8405268

Do you guys actually mean the word "hate"?I mean I dislike a LOT of … Do you guys actually mean the word "hate"?I mean I dislike a LOT of people on this site, but I don't think I could ever care enough to hate an internet person.No hate, genuine interest.

Yes, I mean it at least. The mere sight of his grubby little name knots my stomach.

I shouldn't really have shared that with you because the vile little Oik will probably be pleased.

Still, I can always console myself by watching his Youtube 'fight' escapades. That always cheers me up.

deek72;8405338

Yes, I mean it at least. The mere sight of his grubby little name knots … Yes, I mean it at least. The mere sight of his grubby little name knots my stomach.I shouldn't really have shared that with you because the vile little Oik will probably be pleased.Still, I can always console myself by watching his Youtube 'fight' escapades. That always cheers me up.

concur:thumbsup:

Banned

But you're never gonna meet him? I'd hardly say I'm easy going, but I'd never get that angry with someone I've never met, nor likely to meet.

I think you should all chill out and maybe PM BG1 a love letter.

Banned

If in a bad mood watch nollywood. Never laughed so much in 30 minutes.

Banned

vibeone;8405416

But you're never gonna meet him? I'd hardly say I'm easy going, but I'd … But you're never gonna meet him? I'd hardly say I'm easy going, but I'd never get that angry with someone I've never met, nor likely to meet.I think you should all chill out and maybe PM BG1 a love letter.

You can still hate someone you'll never meet. Celebrities probably hate specific journalists, if someone says hurtful things about you say on a picture you might hate that person, the list goes on...

black gerbil1;8404879

^bg1 on a sat night.

What sticking things in the hoover that you shouldn't be? :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions