Groups
    EXPIRED

henry lloyd jacket

Banned
    my daughter wants a baby blue henry lloyd jacket .... maybe im getting old but i dont have a clue
    all i can find is that they make sailing clothes .... but all the girls have them and not her so i need help please... she also wears a ladies 10 to 12

13 Comments

Dont fret love... its "Henri Lloyd", I'm investigating for ya, I will say that this gear isnt cheap tho !

Click here and see if any of these fit the bill....
    [url]smiths-clothing.co.uk/sl/…php?act=viewProd&productId=265[/url]

Its not the colour your're after....but who knows, it might fit the bill....

Hope this helps

some nice stuff there and good prices too, saw some mens Henri Lloyd T-Shirts for £20!!! bargain

Where abouts do you live?

These were in & out of fashion about 7 years ago........a decent one will set you back about £150-£200

Good Luck !

ChrisUK

Where abouts do you live?These were in & out of fashion about 7 years … Where abouts do you live?These were in & out of fashion about 7 years ago........a decent one will set you back about £150-£200Good Luck !

I'd go as far as 12 years ago, I had one when I started Uni.

Haven't these been branded with the chav flag / old terrace wear?!?

Saying that, I've found some nice ones here.....

yarmo.co.uk/aca…tml

Can see myself in the pink one now ;-)

Grimmie

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK

Where abouts do you live?These were in & out of fashion about 7 years … Where abouts do you live?These were in & out of fashion about 7 years ago........a decent one will set you back about £150-£200Good Luck !

im in portsmouth but new to the area hence i dont know where to find things

Original Poster Banned

Grimmie75

I'd go as far as 12 years ago, I had one when I started Uni.Haven't these … I'd go as far as 12 years ago, I had one when I started Uni.Haven't these been branded with the chav flag / old terrace wear?!?

thats what i said to her.... lol i told her the hood was green so they was easily spotted by the police in the dark... she is sooo far away from being a chav but feels out of place in the area where we live as nearly everyone has one

Grimmie75

I'd go as far as 12 years ago, I had one when I started Uni.Haven't these … I'd go as far as 12 years ago, I had one when I started Uni.Haven't these been branded with the chav flag / old terrace wear?!?

Chavs always wear either a henri lloyd jacket or a helly hansen one nowdays.

There is a Henri Lloyd outlet store at the Swindon outlet mall - might be worth a visit . . . or you could call them to see if they have any instock.

swindondesigneroutlet.com/con…asp

Henri lloyd have a website,[url]www.henrilloydstore.com[/url] i buy lots and lots of clothes from them personally and the quality is second to none.Maybe pricey but worth every penny in my book.;-)

have you tried [url]www.mandmdirect.com[/url] they have loads of Henry lloyd clothing both men and women.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1532
      2. Dashcam question512
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111214
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1111

See more discussions