Found 30th Apr 2009
hi all i have an invefection in my mouth who do i phone dentist of doctors please help as i dont know which to call

u could say i am confused.com

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

starsparkle2311;5083727

which part is infected, gums/teeth? DentistElsewhere? Doctor

yep totally agree the dentist will give you antibiotics had them before from him

starsparkle2311;5083727

which part is infected, gums/teeth? DentistElsewhere? DoctorIn the … which part is infected, gums/teeth? DentistElsewhere? DoctorIn the meantime try something like Bonjela, if it is your teethetc try rinsing your mouth out with hot,salty water

+1
sounds good advice to me!

starsparkle2311;5083727

which part is infected, gums/teeth? DentistElsewhere? DoctorIn the … which part is infected, gums/teeth? DentistElsewhere? DoctorIn the meantime try something like Bonjela, if it is your teeth etc try rinsing your mouth out with hot,salty water

+2

Where is the infection hon... what does it look like?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The memories :oops: :x

Original Poster

it is on the roof of my mouth and in my gums at front

if dentist is shut a doctor will give you antibiotics i had to call emergency doctor out for oh one weekend,
do rinse mouth with warm salty water it will help i know not very pleasant but it will help
hope you feel better soon

Cloves or clove oil will numb the pain

mbgringo;5083813

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The memories :oops: :x

lol, you were alright, you didn't hurt!!

cookjackie;5083887

it is on the roof of my mouth and in my gums at front

go see the doc and/or the dentist sweetie.. we dont have enough info to guess what it is like this you need better advice than we can give you x x

Original Poster

thank u for ur help

cookjackie;5083929

thank u for ur help

you're welcome sweetie x x

if you can get to a chemist there is a gel you can buy that is really good its called oralgel it numbs the teeth or gums like when you have the injection at the dentist its about £4.00 but its worth it i keep a tube in at all times

Banned

its free to go to the doctor though but not the dentist!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4491
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769388
    3. word association Game74244905
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233

See more discussions