Here All Night!

Haven't got school in the morning so i'm here all night.

Enjoy!

23 Comments

i dont have to get up early moro either! .. but probs will anyway

scince when was school a 4 day week???

kids these days tut tut

foxymissroxy;3087239

scince when was school a 4 day week??? kids these days tut tut

That's what I was thinking ! :roll:

Original Poster

It's reveiw day so i'm only going in a quater past 5

borolad94;3087270

sorry i know im old and over the hill (25!) but wot is a review day lol

lol @ school.

this reminds me of 6 years ago

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3087281

it's alright i don't think other schools have them.

Me and my parents go in to see my form tutor to go ove my targets for all my subjects.

Original Poster

Anyway. FoxyMR.

It's better to be over the hill, then be buried under it!

You aren't going to be spamming the misc all night are you, borolad?

Lucky you ... ............... I have a very faint memory of school ............... those were the days!!..............

foxymissroxy;3087281

i didnt know what it was either.. its something new clearly

borolad94;3087299

it's alright i don't think other schools have them.Me and my parents go … it's alright i don't think other schools have them.Me and my parents go in to see my form tutor to go ove my targets for all my subjects.

My kids have them about 3 times a year, called Academic Tutor Days round here they get the whole day off school, then at an alloted time parents with the child go into to see their form tutor for about 10 mins to look at their target progress, but if you have a question about a specific lesson the Tutor has no idea how to answer it and asks you to contact the teacher concerned............absolute waste of time IMO :x Kids love it though as its another day off :roll:

borolad94;3087305

Anyway. FoxyMR.It's better to be over the hill, then be buried under it!

now my son you have ALOT to learn about laydees lol

your supposed to tell me im in my prime lol my 3 year old manages to tell me im amazin lol (how do i get rid of his pesky girlfrind hes not alowed one!) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;3087329

My kids have them about 3 times a year, called Academic Tutor Days round … My kids have them about 3 times a year, called Academic Tutor Days round here they get the whole day off school, then at an alloted time parents with the child go into to see their form tutor for about 10 mins to look at their target progress, but if you have a question about a specific lesson the Tutor has no idea how to answer it and asks you to contact the teacher concerned............absolute waste of time IMO :x Kids love it though as its another day off :roll:

thats just like me! :-D

bitseylango;3087329

My kids have them about 3 times a year, called Academic Tutor Days round … My kids have them about 3 times a year, called Academic Tutor Days round here they get the whole day off school, then at an alloted time parents with the child go into to see their form tutor for about 10 mins to look at their target progress, but if you have a question about a specific lesson the Tutor has no idea how to answer it and asks you to contact the teacher concerned............absolute waste of time IMO :x Kids love it though as its another day off :roll:

same here - academic tutor :roll:

evening boro- love the new avi...... how talented is nikki:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3087405

evening boro- love the new avi...... how talented is nikki:thumbsup:

VERY!

its called parents evening in my kids' skool and per title its in the evening no school missed!! :thumbsup:

borolad94;3087426

VERY!

you better not be nicking off tomorrow:p

foxymissroxy;3087483

its called parents evening in my kids' skool and per title its in the … its called parents evening in my kids' skool and per title its in the evening no school missed!! :thumbsup:

get those in addition to these days :thumbsup:

loupomm;3087688

get those in addition to these days :thumbsup:

lol you must be in school nearly as much as the kids!! :w00t:

borolad94;3087270

whats one of them? never heard of it. We had the odd teacher training day when i was at school blahh blahhh blahhhh years ago.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3087807

whats one of them? never heard of it. We had the odd teacher training day … whats one of them? never heard of it. We had the odd teacher training day when i was at school blahh blahhh blahhhh years ago.

borolad94;3087299

it's alright i don't think other schools have them.Me and my parents go … it's alright i don't think other schools have them.Me and my parents go in to see my form tutor to go ove my targets for all my subjects.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions