Expired

Here it is! The HUKD Flamedeer hunt! **2015** Official Thread

Found 9th Dec 2015
It is here! The HUKD annual Flamedeer hunt. All of the information can be found in the link in comment #1.

To keep everything in one place, trading is allowed in this thread. Please clearly state the flamedeer that you are giving, and what you would like in return.

Also, feel free to chat, share wins, and talk all things flamedeer here!

Good luck all!

Here's some Flamedeer advice, thanks to user "reindeer333":

BEST WAY TO CATCH FLAMEDEER

Many members have stated that logging out, and then logging in every 2-3 hours, promptly produces an flamedeer. This will allow you to catch ~ 6 a day. Some will catch more, some less, it is the luck of the draw ultimately. There is NO point in just clicking random links all day, many members have been doing this with little success, go enjoy the air outside instead

NO MULTI ACCOUNTS

As stated by the admin, do not create multi accounts, all this will accomplish is your account being banned, alongside the loss of your collection.

TRADING

To trade:
1) Click "Flamedeer" under more (tob tab)
2) Scroll down slightly ensure you have selected "trading enabled"
3) Click "Check Collection"
4) Go across to "trade"
5) TRADE

- Please do not enquire about trading the gold flamedeer, as attractive as they are, they CANNOT be traded.
- Also by the way no-one wants your White Candycane(s), be ambitious whilst trading, but don't take the [I'll let you insert a word here]

MOD EDIT >>

***** If members can't remember their HUKD login details or are having any issues logging in please DO NOT create new ids - use the main contact form to let us know and the team can provide further assistance to regain access your existing HUKD account *****

hotukdeals.com/con…act

Only one player per household allowed. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play, anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection.
* Flamedeer are NOT currently available via the HUKD app. We will update if this changes. Good Luck all.
Community Updates
21618 Comments
Want to trade my bronze bearded for a gold bearded. Thanks.

Edited by: "Blankety_Blanker" 10th Dec 2015
Woohoooo!!! Flamedeers.....my life is over!.
Woohoo!
Hold tight riders ! X)
Woohooo Flamedeer and i just missed one!!
Edited by: "vixxi" 9th Dec 2015
Missed one and caught one!
Does it work if you are using the app?
sunflower_pink

Does it work if you are using the app?

I believe so. When I updated the app a few days ago on Android, the patch notes said something about making it ready for Flamedeer.
I started a flamedeer thread about 10 minutes ago and it was summarily deleted about 5 seconds later .. meh ..

i've got one already ..
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--B0cw1NpL--/ci12ljaegrn2en25d8kz.jpg
good luck deer stalkers
Here we go again...:D
Can we ban trading in this thread and someone can set up a trading thread?
Nice surprise starting today, was expecting friday
Oooooooh! Just in time!
i'll get my moan in right at the start as well .. unless they've made some specific changes this time around, which i doubt, it's still a pretty poorly thought out competition that hardly ever rewards long term members of this site who put in the work and share deals.

i certainly wish all of those long term members who post lots of deals luck in your hunt. the rest of you ..
https://www.hotukdeals.com/images/flamedeer/banners/flamedeer-banner.png
YES YES YES!!!!
Apologies in advance as this is my first year.

Can any flamedeer be found at any time or can certain flamedeer only be found at certain times?
Edited by: "jimmyw566" 9th Dec 2015
Trading thread started.....

hotukdeals.com/mis…100
Edited by: "fern37" 9th Dec 2015
HankHandsome

i'll get my moan in right at the start as well .. unless they've made … i'll get my moan in right at the start as well .. unless they've made some specific changes this time around, which i doubt, it's still a pretty poorly thought out competition that hardly ever rewards long term members of this site who put in the work and share deals.i certainly wish all of those long term members who post lots of deals luck in your hunt. the rest of you ..

If you go to your collection and scroll to the bottom, you can see that there are instant wins for those with certain badges (which rewards long standing/active members).
Just caught a white candycane... first of many whites i expect!
I just got a candy cane flame deer!
jimmyw566

Apologies in advance as this is my first year.Can any flamedeer be found … Apologies in advance as this is my first year.Can any flamedeer be found at any time or can certain flamedeer only be found at certain times?

It'll be at any time, on any page. Sometimes, HUKD will tweet and facebook clues, so keep an eye out for those!
HankHandsome

i'll get my moan in right at the start as well .. unless they've made … i'll get my moan in right at the start as well .. unless they've made some specific changes this time around, which i doubt, it's still a pretty poorly thought out competition that hardly ever rewards long term members of this site who put in the work and share deals.i certainly wish all of those long term members who post lots of deals luck in your hunt. the rest of you ..

Will you be using the same tactic that you used last year to find flamedeers ?
only 8 days of misery & frustration this time (finishes on the 17th)

i'm 50% sure it was a whole 2 weeks last year
The heat is on X)
Me too - thought I'd just check and see. Good luck all.
"This isn't fair! Why don't I win? HUKD sucks!

Yes, there are always a few unhappy hunters. You don't have to play if you don't want to, it makes no difference to us. Everyone has an equal chance of winning, so just have fun."

^^ love this bit^^ happy hunting everyone x
Does anybody remember the lady from the other year who kept commenting on every deal thread, "cheers me dears, not to cheap and not to deer".
fern37

Trading thread … Trading thread started.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/hukd-2015-flamedeer-trading-thread-2346100

Why has the trading thread just been deleted???
Eden0032

If you go to your collection and scroll to the bottom, you can see that … If you go to your collection and scroll to the bottom, you can see that there are instant wins for those with certain badges (which rewards long standing/active members).

That's similar to last year, and i think that's great, but it still doesn't really address the problem that the bigger prizes, more often than not, go to members who have been members 6 months or less, or who have been here years and who have never posted a single deal.

I'm not saying they shouldn't get prizes, of course not, but it's them who should be eligible for the instant wins, and it should scale up depending on your contribution.

I accept unreservedly that there's very likely no way of keeping everyone happy with something like this, but I'm still going to bang the drum for those members who do the most to keep HUKD the site it is.

Bashstreet

Will you be using the same tactic that you used last year to find … Will you be using the same tactic that you used last year to find flamedeers ?

No, not at all. There's little chance they'd ever find out even if i did, but I'm certainly NOT going down that road this year. I'm all about fair play this time around
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 9th Dec 2015
Eden0032

It'll be at any time, on any page. Sometimes, HUKD will tweet and … It'll be at any time, on any page. Sometimes, HUKD will tweet and facebook clues, so keep an eye out for those!

Thanks! Happened to find my first one whilst reading your reply
fern37

Trading thread … Trading thread started.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/hukd-2015-flamedeer-trading-thread-2346100

Did you spam it Fern?

Be honest now.
whoisdoupe

Why has the trading thread just been deleted???

No idea. Maybe a mod wanted to start it??!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Andy@XCite

Did you spam it Fern?Be honest now.

No...seriously. I'll ask why now and see if I get an answer.
Andy@XCite

Did you spam it Fern?Be honest now.

FD had got in there and made one just before Fern did.
Bashstreet

FD had got in there and made one just before Fern did.

I checked and double checked and refreshed before submitting it!
Got a silver "silent night " will trade for any other silver
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants