Found 15th Aug 2007
Just posted what i thought was a good deal - not scorching but good.
As i write this, each of the 'deals' has only had about 2/3 views, and yet they have all been voted to -11.2. Whilst i don't really care if people think this is a good deal, to be so cold already must be the result of someone with a lot of clought voting. Is there no chance that so i don't make such a futile deal post in the future, someone could give me a clue why they think it is such a bad deal? I know this subject is a huge bone of contention, but i'm more puzzled than bothered:?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Sadly there is the core of cold voters whose only enjoyment in life is voting everything cold when it's posted. :roll:

Syzable

Sadly there is the core of cold voters whose only enjoyment in life is … Sadly there is the core of cold voters whose only enjoyment in life is voting everything cold when it's posted. :roll:

Yep, many of my deals are voted cold, but most of the time goes back after a few views. Dont let it put you off posting deals jelli89. Was it the simpsons boxsets?, I thought they were a very good price. I added seasons 1 -3 to your season 4 thread, but then realised you posted all 4, sorry.

Original Poster

:friends: Thanks for your input guys - nice to see some freindly faces

Admin

I posted a comment on there too- some people vote cold just for fun, without even reading the deal.
Sad, Sad people.

jelli89

:friends: Thanks for your input guys - nice to see some freindly faces

No problem. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions