Groups

here's a question for you all, how do you...

eat yours? cream eggs are back on sale as of dec 26th and i wondered how you eat yours?
    i'm a bite the top off and lick out the middle kind of girl what about you guys?

18 Comments

The big ones are too big so I buy the smaller ones and eat them whole!

I can't eat the things as chocolate makes me sick but if i could as quick as possible:oops:

lol, I bite the bottom off and then eat the filling leaving the rest of the yummy choc till last

that bird who started the thread

eat yours? cream eggs are back on sale as of [COLOR=Blue]dec 26th[/COLOR] … eat yours? cream eggs are back on sale as of [COLOR=Blue]dec 26th[/COLOR] and i wondered how you eat yours?i'm a bite the top off and lick out the middle kind of girl what about you guys?

errm whats that about then?

they sell them year round anyway round here!
    They are a great way for us males to choose a female partner, if she chomps the end off then run like mad,
    however if she slowly sucks and nibbles the chocolate from the end then licks the fondant out then wahey :whistling:

Top off then lick out the middle.

mikebike;4569767

I can't eat the things as chocolate makes me sick but if i could as quick … I can't eat the things as chocolate makes me sick but if i could as quick as possible:oops:

how could it make you sick, I don't think I could survive a week without chocolate

back on sale? never went away here

harlzter;4569792

errm whats that about then? they sell them year round anyway round … errm whats that about then? they sell them year round anyway round here!They are a great way for us males to choose a female partner, if she chomps the end off then run like mad,however if she slowly sucks and nibbles the chocolate from the end then licks the fondant out then wahey :whistling:

lol :oops: made me laugh

Original Poster

must be a girlie thing starsparkle thats the way i eat mine too

Banned

shove the lot in

Don't you just hate it when you get one and the inside is all hard! Or you get a real sticky one that you spend ages getting little bits of silver wrapping off!

I lick it out.

Lulu'sMammy;4570176

I lick it out.

tinkerbell28;4570214

lick it out then eat the shell :-)

Now thats the type of women i'm talking about!

nsa anyone?

sassie;4570068

shove the lot in

as do i - with the small ones

Bite the bottom first - that way you get less sticky issues down the road.

bite the top off and lick out the filling

Not really fussed on them to be honest, but bite the top and lick out filing

I don't - can't stand them as they are too sickly! Do not eat chocolate anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation715
      2. Hard Drive Setup34
      3. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      4. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11

See more discussions