Here's a suggestion... Don't Chew On Pens!

I chewed on one earlier today and you can probably guess what happend lol.

Has anybody else done this before?

18 Comments

Banned

Yeah, Jim Varney in Ernest Goes To Jail! :-D

Too many times, even worse when you cant get it out

churchy2704;2946675

Yeah, Jim Varney in Ernest Goes To Jail! :-D

:lol: that was way too funny. :lol:

nope never chew pens

Original Poster

Managed to get most of the pen out of my mouth (the ink) - only just brushed my teeth to get rid of the ink on my teeth lol. (I was in school at the time it happened)

Tim

Why do people chew pens?

Do you also chew the end of your screwdriver or hammer whilst DIY'ing?

did it school with a fountain pen - not fun!!

peodude;2946699

Why do people chew pens?Do you also chew the end of your screwdriver or … Why do people chew pens?Do you also chew the end of your screwdriver or hammer whilst DIY'ing?

I chew the tip of the soldering iron when I'm soldering. And the solder. But now I have lead poisoning :-(

and no lips?

Original Poster

jah128;2946776

I chew the tip of the soldering iron when I'm soldering. And the solder. … I chew the tip of the soldering iron when I'm soldering. And the solder. But now I have lead poisoning :-(

Lol! Wouldnt you end up in ashes lol? :-D

what school do u go to tim?
my cosins go to school in rhyl

mate, i remember looking directly at a can f silly spring and spraying it to see what it looked like when it came out. my poor eyes

I do it all the time and get constant lectures from my 8 year old about it :oops:

Original Poster

edjaned;2946918

what school do u go to tim?my cosins go to school in rhyl

Rhyl High

ignore me

all joking aside - a young lad up north died when he choked on a pen top. made the news cos the nearest ambulance staff were on their refreshment break and wouldn't turn out.

scrumpypaul;2947029

all joking aside - a young lad up north died when he choked on a pen top. … all joking aside - a young lad up north died when he choked on a pen top. made the news cos the nearest ambulance staff were on their refreshment break and wouldn't turn out.

Thats why they have to have holes in the lids now, to make them a bit safer

Same thing happened to a girl in my class at school, the lid had a hole in so she was ok to breathe and stuff, but she was still choking on it

Original Poster

Good thing I chew the ends of pens then lol..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
    2. PC Headset Advice11
    3. Outdoor security camera.11
    4. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22

See more discussions