Groups

Here's The Deal.

Hi,
    this is Frollickingfrill's son. As you may know I am 13 and i've been talking to you lot since about early March . I will no longer be using Frollickingfrill but i'll be using this from now on.

JB has given me the all clear that I am allowed to do this.

My parents will still be using Frollickingfrill and they'll be doing there own stuff (like selling and getting vouchers) on here and i'll be doing my stuff on here (finding free films and posting on misc).

Just to make that clear!

47 Comments

Welcome?!

Banned

Thanks for that. Nice to be clear.

welcome to HUKD properly borolad , them some big boots to fill..:)

Welcome Young Sir

hai:)

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm glad you cleared that up - I was confused![/COLOR]

Original Poster

Thought i'd make it clear.

spoookyy.... didnt even know u and welcomed u on the other thread!!!
    Would it not have been easier if ur mum had had a new name????? just a thought..

Original Poster

I have been on here for about 6mnths ( I do know where they are!)

EDIT: That's in reply to post 9.

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2658219

spoookyy.... didnt even know u and welcomed u on the other thread!!!Would … spoookyy.... didnt even know u and welcomed u on the other thread!!!Would it not have been easier if ur mum had had a new name????? just a thought..

No, because I didn't want Frollickingfrill anymore.

My mum made Frollickingfrill and then after a year and a half I noticed HotDeals and then I started posting. Now i'm a HUKD addict. I want my own name on here.

Banned

borolad94;2658224

I have been on here for about 6mnths ( I do know where they are!)

LOL:w00t:

Banned

so frollickingthrill is your mum, dad, and yourself, jeeze no wonder i got lost

borolad94;2658243

No, because I didn't want Frollickingfrill anymore.My mum made … No, because I didn't want Frollickingfrill anymore.My mum made Frollickingfrill and then after a year and a half I noticed HotDeals and then I started posting. Now i'm a HUKD addict. I want my own name on here.

Fair comment.................maybe add to ur title thread the name FrollickingFrill ... and for the record, I have a feeling u have a very nice mum:thumbsup:

sooooooooooooooooooo..... who is organising the Wedding?:? Its gonna happen when MrGo gets back from Egypt ..if he still wants me, and hasnt found a Mummy !!

Original Poster

sassie;2658258

so frollickingthrill is your mum, dad, and yourself, jeeze no wonder i … so frollickingthrill is your mum, dad, and yourself, jeeze no wonder i got lost

Like I said before. I was on FF 99% of the time. So I thought it would be easier to make my own account. So no confusion now!

Banned

borolad94;2658269

Like I said before. I was on FF 99% of the time. So I thought it would be … Like I said before. I was on FF 99% of the time. So I thought it would be easier to make my own account. So no confusion now!

could you please point out the 1% posts by your parents please:thumbsup:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2658268

Fair comment.................maybe add to ur title thread the name … Fair comment.................maybe add to ur title thread the name FrollickingFrill ... and for the record, I have a feeling u have a very nice mum:thumbsup:sooooooooooooooooooo..... who is organising the Wedding?:? Its gonna happen when MrGo gets back from Egypt ..if he still wants me, and hasnt found a Mummy !!

That's the thing. I'll keep it on FF's name but just post as Borolad on the thread. I'll still be the vicar!

sassie;2658274

im guessing how much board should i ask was one? :w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;2658274

Like 'How much board should I be paying my son' and things about TV's

Banned

borolad94;2658285

your parents pay you board, me thinks me more cafuddled now

Original Poster

sassie;2658291

your parents pay you board, me thinks me more cafuddled now

My brother! he's 16. I'm 13.

:thumbsup:

which part of boro?

yellowsticker;2658268

Fair comment.................maybe add to ur title thread the name … Fair comment.................maybe add to ur title thread the name FrollickingFrill ... and for the record, I have a feeling u have a very nice mum:thumbsup:sooooooooooooooooooo..... who is organising the Wedding?:? Its gonna happen when MrGo gets back from Egypt ..if he still wants me, and hasnt found a Mummy !!

Ooo me, please me ooo ooo please choose me, chose me (cant find a smiley face for 'desperate' lol)

borolad94;2658306

and u pay ur parents board?:?

Banned

borolad94;2658306

they pay board to a 16 year old:w00t:

Who pays who board here?? Getting a bit confussed lol

Original Poster

hannah19790;2658330

Who pays who board here?? Getting a bit confussed lol

When he starts working... yes.

sassie;2658323

they pay board to a 16 year old:w00t:

Oh gawd i'm even more confused now than I am tomorrow:w00t:

Banned

harlzter;2658360

me three:w00t:

sassie;2658373

me three:w00t:

Please tell me the loonies have taken over the asylum and that ive not just been committed!

Banned

harlzter;2658397

Please tell me the loonies have taken over the asylum and that ive not … Please tell me the loonies have taken over the asylum and that ive not just been committed!

me knows nuffink:oops:

harlzter;2658360

That's cause you don't know what day it is.

Welcome OP - even though you are not strictly new. I'm not confused at all. [ Now if only I could remember my name.... :thinking: ]

Hello MiniFF - nice to see you have your own ID at last; good lad

Liddle ol' me;2658738

That's cause you don't know what day it is.

Its caturday isnt it?

harlzter;2658854

Its caturday isnt it?

Pursday you idiot!

Liddle ol' me;2659005

Pursday you idiot!

Comment reported:whistling: I got an infraction for calling someone an idiot!:p

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]Kidding![/COLOR][/SIZE];-)

Banned

harlzter;2659040

Comment reported:whistling: I got an infraction for calling someone an … Comment reported:whistling: I got an infraction for calling someone an idiot!:p[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver]Kidding![/COLOR][/SIZE];-)

yeah but that probably because they weren't, you can call someone an idiot if they really are one and not receive one

sassie;2659051

yeah but that probably because they weren't, you can call someone an … yeah but that probably because they weren't, you can call someone an idiot if they really are one and not receive one

:lol::lol: Priceless!

Banned

sassie;2659051

yeah but that probably because they weren't, you can call someone an … yeah but that probably because they weren't, you can call someone an idiot if they really are one and not receive one

True:thumbsup:

borolad94;2658285

Son! look above and that will explain why you have got everyone confused!!!!!.
    Kids EH!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions