Hermes

Posted 23rd Jun 2020
Couldnt drop a parcel off this morning as the hermes network was down

Anyone dropped a parcel off today?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
deals6923/06/2020 15:06

Not fully related but was expecting a delivery yesterday and was given a …Not fully related but was expecting a delivery yesterday and was given a time frame but no one came and the tracking doesnt show anything 😣

That's pretty much standard for Hermes when everything IS working
14 Comments
I received a parcel if that helps.
Not fully related but was expecting a delivery yesterday and was given a time frame but no one came and the tracking doesnt show anything 😣
deals6923/06/2020 15:06

Not fully related but was expecting a delivery yesterday and was given a …Not fully related but was expecting a delivery yesterday and was given a time frame but no one came and the tracking doesnt show anything 😣

Uridium23/06/2020 15:09

So, do u know what I should be expecting? dont know if my parcel is lost
the system is fine this afternoon just dropped a parcel off now
The guy at the shop told me this morning the system is down, he couldn't scan the label. System was back running around 12pm
deals6923/06/2020 15:14

So, do u know what I should be expecting? dont know if my parcel …So, do u know what I should be expecting? dont know if my parcel is lost

Local to me, last week a dog walker found a bin that was stuffed with Hermes parcels, some with local addresses and some without labels. It is belived the Hermes courier just chucked them away, instead of delivering them.
Pandamansays23/06/2020 16:54

Local to me, last week a dog walker found a bin that was stuffed with …Local to me, last week a dog walker found a bin that was stuffed with Hermes parcels, some with local addresses and some without labels. It is belived the Hermes courier just chucked them away, instead of delivering them.

Wow, disgusting. Drivers have strict schedules but binning the parcels
I always use these for my eBay but haven’t since the covid hit , I’ve jumped to Royal Mail and paid the extra , cant be bothered with the stress .

There having a nightmare at the min
Received a parcel from them today that was dispatched on the 13th March!
It's like they try their best not to deliver.
Pandamansays23/06/2020 16:54

Local to me, last week a dog walker found a bin that was stuffed with …Local to me, last week a dog walker found a bin that was stuffed with Hermes parcels, some with local addresses and some without labels. It is belived the Hermes courier just chucked them away, instead of delivering them.

Any good loot?
ashmac23/06/2020 18:39

I always use these for my eBay but haven’t since the covid hit , I’ve jum …I always use these for my eBay but haven’t since the covid hit , I’ve jumped to Royal Mail and paid the extra , cant be bothered with the stress . There having a nightmare at the min

We've gone the other way, we're getting reports of Royal Mail taking a week or more to deliver stuff. Whereas (touch wood) we've not had much trouble with Hermes.

The system does go down though, we've frequently gone to shops and been turned away. But out of the four or five that are in driving range, there's usually at least one that can take them.
All the drop off shops near me have been refusing to take parcels in during Covid lockdown.

Right PITA because it doesn't mention this when booking online, only once you get in store, which means you have to cancel the postage and rebook for collection - and pay the extra of course!
Post a comment
@
    Text