Expired

hermes and yodel the same company

Found 18th May 2012
hello is hermes and yodel the same company?
Community Updates
MiscHermes
20 Comments
No, I think Yodel were DHL.
and hdnl
NO .
Collect + and Yodel are!
same thing has happened again today they leave a card through my door and somebody has swipped them? I was only gone for an hour.
Yodel = HDNL and DHL@home
Collect+ = Collect+ (but they have a contract with and use Yodel)
Hermes = Hermes
Yodel=the worst company ever
saywhaaat

same thing has happened again today they leave a card through my door and … same thing has happened again today they leave a card through my door and somebody has swipped them? I was only gone for an hour.

lol, youve got classy neighbours. Order a **** pump, then whoever gives you funny looks is your culprit.
oddballjamie

No, I think Yodel were DHL.

Only the domestic part of DHL.

HDNL bought the UK domestic part of DHL, and renamed themselves Yodel.

Order a **** pump, then whoever gives you funny looks is your culprit.

lol i might do that one
sick of amazon deliveries now. how come recently they have stopped using royal mail?
You seriously need to move to a better area.
^ wishfull thinking but they should not just leave the items outside its a joke. why not leave it with a neighbour?
saywhaaat

^ wishfull thinking but they should not just leave the items outside its … ^ wishfull thinking but they should not just leave the items outside its a joke. why not leave it with a neighbour?

neighbour not in perhaps? or perhaps they dont like you.

Why do they leave stuff outside your house? Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

How much did you pay for delivery btw?
delivery was free, super saver delivery on amazon. not a problem anymore.
ill be buying my texbooks from waterstones next year.
The contract with Amazon will state items are to be left 'In A Safe Place'

Technically it is Amazon who are at fault, as they save a fortune by not paying for the signature option.

However Yodel may share some of the blame if the item is left on display, I would think about getting some CCTV fitted.

Seems like you live in an area that would benefit from it.
saywhaaat

delivery was free, super saver delivery on amazon. not a problem anymore. … delivery was free, super saver delivery on amazon. not a problem anymore. ill be buying my texbooks from waterstones next year.

so you didnt even pay peanuts X)
I do most of my shopping online as store shopping is very difficult with a toddler.
Almost all of my order from debenhams, amazon etc delivered through yodel was lost or stolen or never reached me. But it was always updated as delivered and signed. I always made complaint but dont know whether they investigated. N e way I always got my refund. I stopped shoping online from any company that used yodel to prevent further frustration. But this will not solve the problem. Something has to be done about yodel delivery agent.

Everything has to be signed for from amazon now
I don't think so

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants