Hermes collection on Sunday

Posted 7th Jun 2020
Good morning guys. Just a quick question please.
Does anyone know if Hermes is collecting parcels on Sunday from the shops/drop off point?
I have few parcels to drop and I don't know if I should go now or wait for tomorrow.
Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Surely just take them now and get it out the way. Either way they will be collected
Knowing Hermes they probably just drop them in the road & leave them there! What a terrible company!👎👎👎👎
No collections from shops but they do collect from homes i believe
_Whatever_07/06/2020 07:48

Surely just take them now and get it out the way. Either way they will be …Surely just take them now and get it out the way. Either way they will be collected

Until the shops refuse to take them because they haven't got space. A lot of local collection points just have a small area behind the counter for collections. I've often had a shop refuse to take them on a Sunday because they've had a load of things dropped off on the Saturday afternoon.

If you know roughly when a shop gets the collection, take it just before they get picked up on Monday. Or Monday afternoon for a Tuesday pickup.
slimy3107/06/2020 10:02

Until the shops refuse to take them because they haven't got space. A lot …Until the shops refuse to take them because they haven't got space. A lot of local collection points just have a small area behind the counter for collections. I've often had a shop refuse to take them on a Sunday because they've had a load of things dropped off on the Saturday afternoon.If you know roughly when a shop gets the collection, take it just before they get picked up on Monday. Or Monday afternoon for a Tuesday pickup.

Fair enough. Never had that issue myself
Hermes are cheap but they are shocking, and terrible customer support it’s worth paying a bit extra for a better courier. I purchased an item on eBay this week and it’s been showing at their sorting depot for 5 days!
Yuzo07/06/2020 10:27

Hermes are cheap but they are shocking, and terrible customer support it’s …Hermes are cheap but they are shocking, and terrible customer support it’s worth paying a bit extra for a better courier. I purchased an item on eBay this week and it’s been showing at their sorting depot for 5 days!

Yes terrible reputation around the area here!👎👎👎👎
Some do. Mine in the area are ok depends how good of a person they are.
Yuzo07/06/2020 10:27

Hermes are cheap but they are shocking, and terrible customer support it’s …Hermes are cheap but they are shocking, and terrible customer support it’s worth paying a bit extra for a better courier. I purchased an item on eBay this week and it’s been showing at their sorting depot for 5 days!

What you bought? I've sent some parcels on Monday and they are still on their depot
Post a comment
@
    Text