Hermes, delivered to a secure location, hmm yeah right

Found 2nd Dec 2011
Waited in all day for a delivery and it never turned up, checked the tracking many times and it never updated from the morning when courier recieved it.

30 minutes ago it updated to the secure location message.

Hold on I live in a upstairs flat where theres a lock on the communal door and shops and bars on each side so theres nowhere to leave it and I checked at the bars and shops and no one has seen it!

1. Misc
  2. Hermes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hermes
7 Comments

call them up and ask where this supposed location is.

not a surprise as the company generally uses self employed people to deliver and their objective is just to get shot of it as quick as possible. They once left a package in my bin which then went out for collection with the item in it as the card got mixed up in some junk mail

You seem to have a lot of problems having stuff delivered to your flat, given past threads you've created. Perhaps have it delivered to work in the future?

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

You seem to have a lot of problems having stuff delivered to your flat, … You seem to have a lot of problems having stuff delivered to your flat, given past threads you've created. Perhaps have it delivered to work in the future?

That was why this time I put a large note on door mentioning there was no buzzer so to ring me if they couldnt get into building.

No card left either so I doubt delivery was attempted on my property and if it was delivered to wrong property then I have no real chance of getting it back.

The reason I had problems with parcels before was one of my neighbours was stealing letters and parcels and did a runner owing a few months rent only came clear when a few days before he left someones bank card went missing, someones £300 housing benefit cheque and another cheque and loads of old torn letters were found in his flat.

Life story wasn't needed OP.

hermes are not great at delivering parcels they delivered mine to across road and left it on their porch but now i have to claim for it because the neighbours are saying they havent got it typical

Yodel delivered something from Amazon for the wife the other day. Threw the card and parcel over the back gate. Godd job it didn't **** down that day.....

OH WAIT.......
Edited by moderator: "Edited" 3rd Dec 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants