Hermes deliveries

Found 22nd Nov 2017
Hi, is there anyone else having issues with hermes. I have had two deliveries and 1 collection pending since 4 days now and everyday they put up new tracking like “ large item will take 48hours, delivery attempted etc etc...”
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Sounds like you need to call them, so the depot manager can give the relevant driver a bollocking.

At this time of the year I would bet that your local delivery driver is off with the flue and the noob that they have assigned to the route instead can't cope with the workload, hence the random excuses on the tracking page.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 22nd Nov 2017
Yes.

All of my amazon hermes deliveries have been delayed these past few days.

I had assumed that Hermes have been overwhelmed recently with the volume of pre-Christmas parcels and are behind schedule.
I listed something to sell on ebay earlier and all it gave me delivery option wise was royal mail and no hermes
SUMMONER49 m ago

Sounds like you need to call them, so the depot manager can give the …Sounds like you need to call them, so the depot manager can give the relevant driver a bollocking.At this time of the year I would bet that your local delivery driver is off with the flue and the noob that they have assigned to the route instead can't cope with the workload, hence the random excuses on the tracking page.

I have called everyone i could but same response wait untill tomorrow
sicklysweet27 m ago

Yes. All of my amazon hermes deliveries have been delayed these past few …Yes. All of my amazon hermes deliveries have been delayed these past few days. I had assumed that Hermes have been overwhelmed recently with the volume of pre-Christmas parcels and are behind schedule.

True!
I get nothing but good service from Hermes. Always the same driver, if she leaves a note, you can phone her up directly and re-arrange delivery.

I suspect that it depends on where you live though.
Pandamansays4 m ago

I get nothing but good service from Hermes. Always the same driver, if she …I get nothing but good service from Hermes. Always the same driver, if she leaves a note, you can phone her up directly and re-arrange delivery.I suspect that it depends on where you live though.

I think it depends on the driver not where you live! My hermes drivers never leave a note or anything 😬
fyke9 m ago

I think it depends on the driver not where you live! My hermes drivers …I think it depends on the driver not where you live! My hermes drivers never leave a note or anything 😬

My local MyHermes guy is absolutely fantastic.

It’s the yodel driver that’s deeply unhelpful and won’t move a parcel an inch more than he needs to. He drives me crazy
sicklysweet8 h, 14 m ago

Yes. All of my amazon hermes deliveries have been delayed these past few …Yes. All of my amazon hermes deliveries have been delayed these past few days. I had assumed that Hermes have been overwhelmed recently with the volume of pre-Christmas parcels and are behind schedule.

Something i ordered on prime from Amazon for Monday delivery has never arrived, Amazon have said they will raise a credit. When i tracked the order it say pending
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants