hermes delivery

Found 19th Dec 2012
Afternoon,

So im waiting on a parcel coming from home bargains..have been tracking its progress over the past couple of days and today its showing

19/12/2012 12:08 Delivered to Outbuilding
19/12/2012 09:02 Courier Received

..its not been left in any of my outbuildings thats for sure.. and i have not been out the house so was in to collect!

Just been trawling through google and this doesnt seem to be uncommon with this company

Anyone else had similar encounters?

1. Misc
  2. Hermes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hermes
14 Comments

you need to ring them

In this case I would post on a forum full of randomers and they will magically solve your problem and the parcel will appear.

Banned

check your bins.

always check your bins after yodel and hermes delivery.

It means as it says... They have dropped it off outside your house somewhere.

It can also mean a neighbour took it for you.

Edited by: "RickT" 19th Dec 2012

yeah i had this. was just logged as delivered

went all around the house and they had just thrown it over my sidewall which leads to my gate it was p1ss wet thru and everything due to raining

mine was behind bin when it said that ! its ike a game hunt the parcel !

I may be able to top that...

I had a parcel delivered. An Xbox console. The driver had thrown/dropped it over my wheelie bin compound outside my house. Fair enough but it was completely open to the elements. And these 'elements' happened to be cats.

I didn't realise until I'd got it indoors and thought "funny, I didn't think it had rained today." The box was soaking wet. Then the smell became apparent. It was saturated with cat wee! oO

Original Poster

Spoke to the delivery driver..he couldnt find me so he left the package at another cottage... Which belongss to my landlord

He delivers to him regularly apparently...so long story short landlorda gonna drop it off at mine when hes passing

Panic over..and the delivery guy was actually quite helpful

Original Poster

Legend101

In this case I would post on a forum full of randomers and they will … In this case I would post on a forum full of randomers and they will magically solve your problem and the parcel will appear.

Some folk on here are so rude...

Wasn't asking for a solution... Lol was interested in other people's experiences from said company.

Waiting from a delivery from Hermes myself. Been trying to track the parcel since the 11th and all I get is this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.789.377.18505338078/p843x403/12232_4132532074830_554375934_n.jpg

If you are interested in other peoples experiences from said company then............

trustpilot.co.uk/rev….uk

Original Poster

Can't win on here

I'll go back to lurking silently

Ellie Phant

If you are interested in other peoples experiences from said company … If you are interested in other peoples experiences from said company then............http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.myhermes.co.uk

I like MyHermes.
People only tend to write reviews when something goes wrong, not when something goes right.

As the MyHermes couriers are all self-employed (this time last year they got £1 per collection, 50p per delivery so I assume it's still around that price) and each individual area is covered by someone local. I am lucky to have a really fantastic local chap, he genuinely cares about people getting their parcels safely and on time and when something went wrong with one of mine he contacted his manager to help resolve it. He also whistles when coming down the path so as not to scare the dog which I like, plus he's a really nice guy.
Anyway, I'm waffling, the point is there are some bad couriers but there are some excellent ones as well, and MyHermes would be my low-cost courier of choice (better than sh*tylink/citylink and Yodel imo).

I have just had the same message "Left in outbuilding" at 19.58 and seeing as I do not have an outbuilding I paniced and got my husband to look around garden, bins etc. I had a number for our courier so rang but it went to voicemail so I left a message asking where he had put my parcel. 5 minutes later my courier knocked on my door with my parcel. It seems they have to log that the parcel has been delivered before 8pm when in fact they are still out delivering. So if you see this message do not panic. check your bins and neighbours etc but remember they may still be out delivering.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions