Groups
    EXPIRED

Hermes Fragrances

Hi,

I am looking for Hermes fragrances especially Terre D Hermes EDT but cant find it online from any trusted sites except cheapsmells or hermes official site. Any suggestions where can i get it instore / online because previously i never noticed it in Debanhams/House of frasers?

Thanks

10 Comments

Hiya what size is it and how much does it usually sell for and i will have a look x

Original Poster

missgem

Hiya what size is it and how much does it usually sell for and i will … Hiya what size is it and how much does it usually sell for and i will have a look x

Thanks missgen. I can see 50ml and 100ml available online. 50ml is around £40 and 100ml around £60

Acx

Amazon[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FHermes-Terre-DHermes-Toilette-Spray%2Fdp%2FB0017LSU94%2Fref%3Dsr_1_cc_1%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1299451167%26sr%3D1-1-catcorr]Amazon - Perfume Emporium 50ml[/url]CheapSmells sell through Amazon and seem to have good feedback[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FHermes-Terre-DHermes-Toilette-Spray%2Fdp%2FB000JLCW56%2Fref%3Dpd_sim_kh_1]Amazom Cheap Smells 100ml[/url]

thanks Acx. Perfume emporium is not UK based seller and cheapsmells ceems to be the only Uk based online option left.

I also found it at fragrancex.com/pro…tml which is again not UK based but i have never bought anything from fragrancex before.

I can highly recommend Cheap Smells! I use them all the time! xxxxx

Original Poster

missgem

£59.85£44.26 (tester but still fine!) just means it may have the word t … £59.85£44.26 (tester but still fine!) just means it may have the word tester on the bottle

Thanks missgem. I cant see any place better thn cheap smells and i will go for that.

Hi, I buy this for hubby and I'm sure John Lewis sell it instore

Original Poster

mum2littleangels

Hi, I buy this for hubby and I'm sure John Lewis sell it instore

Thanks. I could not see that on JL website so i didnot risk 60 miles trip to nearest JL. I will check if i can go in store otherwise i will order from cheap smells.

kzee

Thanks. I could not see that on JL website so i didnot risk 60 miles trip … Thanks. I could not see that on JL website so i didnot risk 60 miles trip to nearest JL. I will check if i can go in store otherwise i will order from cheap smells.

You could always give them a ring to see if they stock it and they'll deliver it to your home. I've done this a few times with kids things and they're customer service is fab

Original Poster

many thanks. I did not know that they can arrange delivery from store for beauty products etc. I ordered it from cheap smells an hours ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions11
      2. Buying crypto currencies11
      3. What laptop?22
      4. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24

See more discussions