hermes return to retailer

Posted 16th AprEdited by:"joosh"
hi,iv'e sent a parcel by hermes,using their pick up no contact,just checked tracking and it say being returned to retailer,has anyone had this before.thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
“Being returned to the retailer” is the last tracking info you’ll see. Assume that the retailer has received the return. I had a similar issue with a return last year with amazon. Get in touch with the retailer if you don’t get your refund after a few days
-Will-16/04/2020 16:21

“Being returned to the retailer” is the last tracking info you’ll see. Assu …“Being returned to the retailer” is the last tracking info you’ll see. Assume that the retailer has received the return. I had a similar issue with a return last year with amazon. Get in touch with the retailer if you don’t get your refund after a few days

I sold an item on facebook.so I'm the retailer, sorry should have said
Undeliverable/failed/uncollected/rejected delivery.
I won't use Hermes until covid is over, their service levels went down the drain completely.
I was expecting a parcel two weeks ago, the tracking was showing that it would be delayed by 48 hours, then it updated to "You've asked us to return your parcel to the sender"!! I NEVER asked for this, customer service is un-contactable. I contacted retailer who can only see the same tracking message "Your parcel is on its way back to the sender" and it never made it back. At least shop re-sent my goods with Royal Mail - two days and I got my stuff. Well done RM
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions