Groups

heroes

Banned
    in 1 hour
    can not wait
    can you

31 Comments

yes, i can.
    but then, i have already watched all of them;-)

I'm waiting watch Project Runway 1st,its on pause cos Mario Kart on! This rate I won't be on schedule to watch anything else tonight,loads on for me to watch tonight.

Original Poster Banned

schaf;1961303

yes, i can.but then, i have already watched all of them;-)

is it worth waiting for

are you talking about heroes season 3 or What?

schaf;1961303

yes, i can.but then, i have already watched all of them;-)

Ditto
    Even though the series is cut in half due to the writers strike a while back, it's a good watch.
    I want the season 3 now!

I've seen them, but watching it again . Its good

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;1961325

are you talking about heroes season 3 or What?

no bbc 2

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1961317

I'm waiting watch Project Runway 1st,its on pause cos Mario Kart on! This … I'm waiting watch Project Runway 1st,its on pause cos Mario Kart on! This rate I won't be on schedule to watch anything else tonight,loads on for me to watch tonight.

Why, what else is on tonight that's worth a watch? I've not looked at the tv times for today. :thinking:

Magic_monkey;1961339

Why, what else is on tonight that's worth a watch? I've not looked at the … Why, what else is on tonight that's worth a watch? I've not looked at the tv times for today. :thinking:

crimewatch at 9 pm

Original Poster Banned

havent got sky im a virgin

oh i got happy thort it was season 2 :-(

Magic_monkey;1961326

I want the season 3 now!

have to wait for september...

danby jason;1961321

is it worth waiting for

yes, although i liked s1 better

Original Poster Banned

schaf;1961381

ok thank kidda

schaf;1961381

Thats not a good recommendation. S1 was iffy, some were good others seriously lost their way.
    I think I'll stick to Bones and record Heroes, that way I can fast forward through the junk.

HU5TLER;1961365

It is season 2 :thumbsup:

Counting the minutes....

Sitting on here when I should be tidying up so that I can go sit and relax at 9!

Banned

HU5TLER;1961365

You can stay happy then!

KDH001;1961414

Thats not a good recommendation. S1 was iffy, some were good others … Thats not a good recommendation. S1 was iffy, some were good others seriously lost their way.I think I'll stick to Bones and record Heroes, that way I can fast forward through the junk.

have you seen s2 then? most people i know preferred s1.

Banned

schaf;1961475

One episode in particular in the second series was the better than any in season one!

Season one was excellent, although I felt it lost its way a little in the middle.

Can't wait for 21:00 hrs........does anyone know if the HD DVD will be getting released now that Blueray has won the war? I ended up buying the whole first series and blitzing the box set

cant wait for season 3!

schaf;1961475

No this is the first viewing for me.

Those that have watched S2 - do they do a recap of S1 in the first episode?

Cant wait for season 2. heard it had a slow start over in the US but I think id watch pretty much anything from them

:thumbsup:

danby jason;1961360

havent got sky im a virgin

Original Poster Banned

juicyx;1961709

:thumbsup:

virgin + so
    hd

danby jason;1961732

virgin + so hd

giggle x

dcx_badass;1961733

Seen them all months ago, its good, but it ends pretty abruptly, but … Seen them all months ago, its good, but it ends pretty abruptly, but that's cos of the writers strike.

exactly, it's a good, short, season.

Original Poster Banned

how can any one say that was no good

dcx_badass;1962351

I actually loved Season 2, it does start a bit random, but once you've … I actually loved Season 2, it does start a bit random, but once you've seen more it all fits together.

Yes i thought the start was a bit strange but the last 5 episodes or so were immense;-)

Magic_monkey;1961339

Why, what else is on tonight that's worth a watch? I've not looked at the … Why, what else is on tonight that's worth a watch? I've not looked at the tv times for today. :thinking:

Well I watch Project Runway,then when that was finished I watched Heroes at 9pm,then I darted in bath when that finished. Dashed out,watched My Name is Earl at 10pm,then when that was finished watched Episode 2 of Heroes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions