Groups

Heroes

Anyone know where I can download the new episode?

Besides Torrents - Rep for whoever helps

Looking for the hd quality one.

14 Comments

Usenet.
    Had the choice of about 6 different versions. 350mb to 1.5Gb but I chose the 800mb on which took about 15 minutes to download :thumbsup:

A quick search for "Heroes.S02E02"

should bring it up, if you arn't on dc++, on private torrent trackers I'd recommend usenet I use grabit

My tv backlog:

Chuck.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
    Journeyman.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-HDQ
    CSI.Miami.S06E01.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
    Weeds.S03E07.720p.HDTV.x264-SiTV
    The.Big.Bang.Theory.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
    Heroes.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
    Californication.S01E07.720p.HDTV.x264-HDQ
    Chuck.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-HDQ
    Two.and.a.Half.Men.S05E01.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
    Prison.Break.S03E02.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU

I watch far too much TV

Original Poster

How do i use 'usenet'

Find out your ISPs usenet/newsgroup server
    Download Grabit usenet client
    Install and setup grabit on your ISPs usenet settings

It takes a while to download all the groups etc.

Then go online get nzb files to simply get releases or just subscribe to the differing newsgroups of your interest, get their headers and search for it

Grabit has a power search engine, but can only be used once a day unless you pay them, there are lots of other usenet listing sites with nzb files, but I;m no expert.

s02e02?

2 episodes!!!!!

i couldn't egt grabit to work so had to op for newsleecher. but yeah put on heroes this morning was done in 10 mins! great start to the new season specially at the end. always leave me wanting more!! also just wanted to ask how long it takes you guys to download a 360/wii game and what speeds your getting for ****/kbs?

cheers

jasonrat

]http://watchheroes.sitesled.com/

Jason you keep quoting that site, but that quality is significantly inferior to the standard 350mb xvid releases, nevermind the 700mb HRs or the 1gb 's Hi Definition 720p I prefer, on a monitor or HDTV that site is frankly an insult.

Original Poster

Thanks all, downloading it now
    rep you all now, or as many as i can=\

Banned

peteivy

Usenet. Had the choice of about 6 different versions. 350mb to 1.5Gb but … Usenet. Had the choice of about 6 different versions. 350mb to 1.5Gb but I chose the 800mb on which took about 15 minutes to download :thumbsup:

Yep, Id 100% agree.

usenetserver.com is what I use and with its retention at 100 days +, its about the best out there and cheap at $14.50pm. Plus, download speeds are full - ie whatever you can handle. I use newsleecher - which is great for its search facility.

schizoboy

Jason you keep quoting that site, but that quality is significantly … Jason you keep quoting that site, but that quality is significantly inferior to the standard 350mb xvid releases, nevermind the 700mb HRs or the 1gb 's Hi Definition 720p I prefer, on a monitor or HDTV that site is frankly an insult.

sorry its the only site i know

if anyone could advise me otherwise i'll really appreciate it

jasonrat

sorry its the only site i knowif anyone could advise me otherwise i'll … sorry its the only site i knowif anyone could advise me otherwise i'll really appreciate it

Sorry to be so harsh, I just really hate those low resolution low bitrate sites that do tv series.

I explained above quite well I think how to obtain the tv episodes, more effor than those poor sites but worth the effort investment for the higher quality releases.

As for what can play those files, you might need winrar to extract it and [url]www.videolan.org[/url] to play it

got lost on my ISPs usenet/newsgroup server

have no idea who our isp is? can we just go with anyone ?
    like giganews or maybe you can recomend one

many thanks

Banned

Here you go:
    veoh.com/vid…=16

Use the veoh player and you can download the episode
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      2. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132

See more discussions