Heroes and villains party ideas needed - help!!!

Found 7th Sep 2008
My h2b and I have been invited to a heroes and villains party, and we want to get started on making costumes, but we're really stuck for ideas. The more outrageous the better, please help!

15 Comments

harold shipman...always goes down a treat and can be done for cheap at a charity shop

Sloth/Mod

Be careful............you know what happened to Del & Rodders. :-D

Syzable;2917208

Be careful............you know what happened to Del & Rodders. :-D

:giggle:

sounds like a fun party tessb!

Original Poster

It's going to be ace fun, it's a friend's 30th and possibly our last night out before the wedding, so technically our last night out as single people even though we'll be together.

Harold Shipman is a good idea but we'd love something where we could go as a couple. Del and Rodders is good too, but they're not really heroes and we really fancy being villains, and as I said, something outrageous or maybe even slightly offensive would be perfect

dress up as an old woman to complete the shipman look the more drunk you get you could just say hes slipped you something....

Princess Leia and Jabba The Hut

http://bp0.blogger.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/Rmlstc3YTJI/AAAAAAAAAsk/ik7BhSQ1-es/s400/jabba.jpg

not del and rodders, he means when they get dressed as batman and robin.

Bonnie and Clyde

Batman and Poison Ivy

Batman and The Joker

Original Poster

Ohh, I could be the Joker, that'd be good. and he could dress up in rubber, that'd be fun when we got home too, hmmmm.......

Danger mouse and baron greenback!!! :w00t:

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde!

Original Poster

Heaps of ideas there, we'll get thinking and I'll let you know what we decide
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions