Groups

Heroes (Don't click if you don't want to be ahead of bbc on series 3)

What did you think of the latest episode 20.

Named: Cold Snap

I'm a big fan of heroes but can't wait for peter to get his powers back.

I'm guessing the end of the series.

Ad

14 Comments

oh i cant wait for peter to get his powers back .. i think it was a mistake for him to lose them in the first place.
    but then i like sylar being all powerful at the moment too.. i was shocked about tracy on the last episode.. i wonder if they will introduce the 3rd sister now :-)

Original Poster

kassy2005;4737274

oh i cant wait for peter to get his powers back .. i think it was a … oh i cant wait for peter to get his powers back .. i think it was a mistake for him to lose them in the first place.but then i like sylar being all powerful at the moment too.. i was shocked about tracy on the last episode.. i wonder if they will introduce the 3rd sister now :-)

I don't think shes dead.

I can't wait for next week. You need to go watch the trailer.

the last few episodes have been excellent.

think it was a mistake taking hiro's and peters powers but I'm sure that via little mat parkman and ando they'll get them back. I was more gutted about daphne as I think they'll somehow wangle a 3rd tracy strauss into it.

Original Poster

There was tears from tracy, she is no dead.

Ad

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4737792

Tracy is alive, everyone else who has frozen when shattered has had limbs … Tracy is alive, everyone else who has frozen when shattered has had limbs with blood in them, she was transparent and broke into just ice, so she's fine. I thought it was an awesome episode especially when she did the ice shock wave before the guns hammer hit the bullet. Also nice to Mikah and Janice (Matt's wife) back, I recon this is one of the best seasons so far!

I agree.

Mikah was an obvious person for the Rebel.

War is about to break loose.

Ad

Am I missing something? The end of the last episode had Sylar confronting Danko but at the start of this episode he's shaving. What happened between them, some sort of deal?

Abvance;4737927

Am I missing something? The end of the last episode had Sylar confronting … Am I missing something? The end of the last episode had Sylar confronting Danko but at the start of this episode he's shaving. What happened between them, some sort of deal?

Yeah i thought i imagined that good to know i'm not totally mad. Have to agree has been very good

Original Poster

Watch the preview.

Ad

next weeks epi looks cool... i hate Danko with a passion but i so want Sylar to be good .

Original Poster

I don't think he will ever pick a side.

how have you already seen this? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;4739620

how have you already seen this? :?

Yes its on Sidereel

Ad

I gave up with this.0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text