How cool would it be for an Corona Heroes flame deer hunt

The deers outfits could be all variety’s of essential workers
Care assistants , NHS , waste collection

Would give everyone something to do during lockdown
Community Updates
Megathread
11 Comments
Hi

Nice idea. We had an Easter-themed Flamedeer hunt at the start of April which hopefully did provide people with a bit of fun in this strange time we're living in!

They do take quite a bit of time and effort to organise, so it is hard to spring one up quickly, but rest assured we do have a number planned for the rest of the year, so keep your eye out
Dan07/05/2020 16:08

Hi Nice idea. We had an Easter-themed Flamedeer hunt at the start of …Hi Nice idea. We had an Easter-themed Flamedeer hunt at the start of April which hopefully did provide people with a bit of fun in this strange time we're living in!They do take quite a bit of time and effort to organise, so it is hard to spring one up quickly, but rest assured we do have a number planned for the rest of the year, so keep your eye out

Oooh Country Manager

Does that mean that you're like hukd prime minster?
Maverick7707/05/2020 16:15

Oooh Country Manager Does that mean that you're like hukd prime minster?

Haha! Ooh now you don't want me to break to rules about political posts do you?
If I see a deer I`m going to shoot it and eat it
Love the idea!
Dan07/05/2020 16:08

Hi Nice idea. We had an Easter-themed Flamedeer hunt at the start of …Hi Nice idea. We had an Easter-themed Flamedeer hunt at the start of April which hopefully did provide people with a bit of fun in this strange time we're living in!They do take quite a bit of time and effort to organise, so it is hard to spring one up quickly, but rest assured we do have a number planned for the rest of the year, so keep your eye out

Definitely will thanks
good idea, it seems certain parties high up through dubious social media initiatives have successfully rebranded the NHS as a charity/new religion, so it could be seen as a charitable act
Maverick7707/05/2020 16:15

Oooh Country Manager Does that mean that you're like hukd prime minster?

I'd have thought "Country Manager" would be more like a gamekeeper - rearing pheasants, feeding livestock and; of course; culling rogue (flame)deer!
Phsycronix08/05/2020 13:12

I'd have thought "Country Manager" would be more like a gamekeeper - …I'd have thought "Country Manager" would be more like a gamekeeper - rearing pheasants, feeding livestock and; of course; culling rogue (flame)deer!

Lol
Phsycronix08/05/2020 13:12

I'd have thought "Country Manager" would be more like a gamekeeper - …I'd have thought "Country Manager" would be more like a gamekeeper - rearing pheasants, feeding livestock and; of course; culling rogue (flame)deer!

Now you're getting closer
Dan08/05/2020 14:01

Now you're getting closer

Hi Dan. Hope you're keeping well. I guess looking after some of the "wildlife" you get on this very site, you feel like a bit of a gamekeeper eh?

Regarding "Flamedeer" comps - Do you know if any site admin ever gave any thought to the idea of a "sound" being played when a deer pops up? I suggested it (as did others I think) a while ago; either as a bit of fun or as a useful tool; to help with missing a deer whilst popping out of the room? It could perhaps be done a bit like your "snow" feature that you could turn on/off at will?

Here's a great deer sound to make people jump out of their skin when one hops onto their screen!:

freesoundslibrary.com/dee…nd/

Free to use for commercial use too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions