Groups

heroes on in a min...

..anyone else bored by it but still watching it hoping it picks up???

6 Comments

gave up about 4 episodes into this series-just bores me to sleep tbh-was a great show once upon a time.

taping it at the moment - so yes I am still watching. DH is getting bored - but I am a stubborn mule and don't give up easy.

We are watching Kevin and Perry go large at the moment

this series is soooo much better than series two, I saw al 4 current episodes from the 2nd part of the series and it is quite intresting to say the least, you'll have to watch it to find out though

Mike..

you want to go to some thing better like.. Alias, Dark Angel or Surface... on tv torrents... all are much better

looks pretty good on HD though:))

wolverine2031;4535047

you want to go to some thing better like.. Alias, Dark Angel or … you want to go to some thing better like.. Alias, Dark Angel or Surface... on tv torrents... all are much betterlooks pretty good on HD though:))

firefly, dollhouse( just started and is showing some promise) and the sarah connor chronicles are all ones i'd add to that list.

as for heroes its not the epic event that was the 1st series as the latest episodes are going all gauntanamo bay/ bush/ terrorists stuff thats 3 years out of date but its still head and shoulders above most of the drivel thats on tv right now. There are also a few signs that business may pick up so I wouldn't give up on it just yet.:thumbsup:

wolverine2031;4535047

you want to go to some thing better like.. Alias, Dark Angel or … you want to go to some thing better like.. Alias, Dark Angel or Surface... on tv torrents... all are much betterlooks pretty good on HD though:))

do you have an invite please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions