Groups
    EXPIRED

Heroes (Volume 3) - Episode 1-13 of Series 3

Hey
    Does anyone know where I can buy/watch/download first part of Heroes Season 3, as I missed the first 13 episodes

Thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

modoc;4630780

]Try here for starters

wow thank you so much for that suggestion. i never would have thought of that!!!!

by the way i didnt find a dvd with those episodes HENCE I asked on here.
    if you havnt got anything helpful to say, dont bother

Actually modoc was being helpful in providing links where you could access those episodes on the internet.

HotUK15;4630851

wow thank you so much for that suggestion. i never would have thought of … wow thank you so much for that suggestion. i never would have thought of that!!!! by the way i didnt find a dvd with those episodes HENCE I asked on here. if you havnt got anything helpful to say, dont bother

Lighten up man its Friday ffs :-D

MIthrail;4631056

Actually modoc was being helpful in providing links where you could … Actually modoc was being helpful in providing links where you could access those episodes on the internet.

Thanks mate thats spot on...there are plenty of links available from the link I posted above :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MIthrail;4631056

Actually modoc was being helpful in providing links where you could … Actually modoc was being helpful in providing links where you could access those episodes on the internet.

if thats the case, then i take it back- i thought he was being sarcastic.:oops:

Original Poster

Thanks mate thats spot on...there are plenty of links available from the link I posted above :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

All happy smiles on a Friday afternoon

The Season 3 DVD won't be out until later this year, so the links modoc provided will give you acccess to places where you can download the episodes and record your own DVD

HotUK15;4631139

if thats the case, then i take it back- i thought he was being … if thats the case, then i take it back- i thought he was being sarcastic.:oops:

tbh mate i was... just a little bit though :-D

modoc;4631237

tbh mate i was... just a little bit though :-D

Tut, tut
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions