Groups

Heroes........Season 3

Banned
    Watched all the episodes up to the break which ended last year.

I know the series has restarted - but not seen them yet.. so intending on downloading to catchup. However, as there was a break, Ive got no idea where the first new episode starts.

Just got episode 12 (which I figured was the midway break point) but it wasn't that.

Anyone know the name and episode number of the first show after the break?

7 Comments

1st..

tv.com/her…tml

Have a look on there, the dates are when they showed in America, but I think we were only a few days behind?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4710210

1st..

No. My post was first. You were 2nd.

ChipSticks;4710216

http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/episode.htmlHave a look on there, the … http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/episode.htmlHave a look on there, the dates are when they showed in America, but I think we were only a few days behind?

Cheers. Looks like Episode 14 is the kiddy.

I gave up on this series ages ago.

Its turned out just like every other American series that they want to spin out for as long as possible.

Out of interest, has everyone in the world now got super powers?

Original Poster Banned

moob;4710379

I gave up on this series ages ago.Its turned out just like every other … I gave up on this series ages ago.Its turned out just like every other American series that they want to spin out for as long as possible.Out of interest, has everyone in the world now got super powers?

Cant speak for everyone else, but I have them.:thumbsup:

I believe the future was changed so no.. i love heroes! sylar is my hero :-)

Original Poster Banned

OK.... Episode 14 obtained in 720P MKV :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764354
      2. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.34
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089

See more discussions