Expired

Herons food in Scotland??

Found 11th Feb
Why is there no heron foods in Scotland even though it was bought over by b&m
Community Updates
AskGroceries
6 Comments
Why should there be stores in Scotland now they've been bought by B&M?
Lotsa heron in spaintrotting...
Give them time they haven’t owned them for 5 mins.
Some bigger b&m stores now have freezers. Your more likely to see more bigger b&m stores. I reckon they will close most herons when the lease is up, in town the local councils and landlords charge a small fortune. Then wonder why the shops move out
MonkeysUncle31 m ago

Some bigger b&m stores now have freezers. Your more likely to see more …Some bigger b&m stores now have freezers. Your more likely to see more bigger b&m stores. I reckon they will close most herons when the lease is up, in town the local councils and landlords charge a small fortune. Then wonder why the shops move out

They've got to make room for all those charity shops (which pay next to nothing) somehow.
MonkeysUncle11th Feb

Some bigger b&m stores now have freezers. Your more likely to see more …Some bigger b&m stores now have freezers. Your more likely to see more bigger b&m stores. I reckon they will close most herons when the lease is up, in town the local councils and landlords charge a small fortune. Then wonder why the shops move out

Funny you saying that. When I was in my large B&M last weekend they had moved some of the store around and had empty new freezers sitting. Ponder if this was the reason why. We also don't have Herron in N.Ireland. Maybe when I'm back this weekend all might be revealed lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants