Hero's & Villains Fancy Dress Ideas.

Posted 1st Aug 2022
Me and the wife have a Hero's & Villains fancy dress night coming up soon.

Apart from your standard Batman & Robin, Superman & Superwoman etc, any other creative ideas?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    jameshothothot
    Liz Truss and Rishi?
    Shakey.Mic Author
    Are they classed as are hero or villan?
    Big_Rik
    Bill and Hilary Clinton?
    DaveAndPauline
    Some random cowboy/sheriff from the old western movies. Or a hero detective, if I was playing that id be kojack and it would take minimum effort lol
    Gingerdan
    Joker & Harley Quinn
    optrex10
    Black widow and hawkeye
    mario and luigi
    Elsa and Anna frozen
    Kickass and hit girl
    (edited)
    Mendoza
    Ian Brady & Myra Hindley ..

or Thelma & Louise
    matt.whats
    Batman & Poison ivy / Harley Quinn / Catwoman.
    Harry potter & Bellatrix Lestrange.
    Thor & Hela.
    Elektra & Daredevil.
    Wolverine & mystique.
    Austin powers & Doctor evil.
    Tom & Jerry.

This is a tricky one
    EndlessWaves
    Depends on what you're into and how easy the costume has to be to put together, with such a broad theme you could go anywhere.

You could go pretty much any historical era you wanted. Plenty of heroes and villains in history. Gordon of Khartoum and and Florence Nightingale, or Marie Antoinette and Genghis Khan.

Or if you don't fancy US characters, then go for one from a different country. If you're a fan of Japanese TV then practice your mad scientist laugh and go as Hououin Kyouma, or Plus Ultra your way through the evening as All Might. Or go for something closer to home - misfits, doctor who, ashes to ashes, harry potter etc. etc.

Or look to your favourite youtube channel. Baradun from Viva La Dirt League or Fearne from Critical Role, or even semi-fictional ones like I Did A Thing's apron and bare feet - I dare say with some of the thing's he's 'done' are enough to consider him a villain.
    CalmerChameleon
    Not sure how easy it would be to buy or make the suits but how about The Homelander and Starlight for something more up to date and popular right now?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants