Groups

Hersheys chocolate

I tried some milk chocolate tonight. It really tasted like vomit in my mouth after a few seconds (o_O)

Just thought I would share

19 Comments

I used to love Hershey bars when I was a child, my Aunt used to bring them back from Canada and I have great memories of being excited when she gave it to us. Then I did a stupid thing and tried some as an adult, it really is truely awful.

Is it just that brand of chocolate?Maybe you're preggers?

Hersheys is LUSH!!!! cookies and cream bar FTW!!! and hersheys kisses there good too !!!

Yummy!

I've tried some when a colleague bought some back from the US & they tasted horrible!!

Left a reeeaally bad taste in my mouth!?!

Original Poster

Cookies & Cream was nice when I went over to USA but OMG the milk choc was so rancid Won't be ordering that again.

How can people like it?

Original Poster

LoozR;6730819

Is it just that brand of chocolate?Maybe you're preggers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just had one of them things that pops out after pregnancy 14 weeks ago.... She cute but....

I no have another one yet :oops::oops::oops:

Milk duds are the dogs b******* loved them in florida wish I brought more back :oops:

Miss Behave i thought we were on the same wave length as each other with the lucky charms thing.... but this.... shocking... speechless

Original Poster

Starr;6730902

Miss Behave i thought we were on the same wave length as each other with … Miss Behave i thought we were on the same wave length as each other with the lucky charms thing.... but this.... shocking... speechless

But .....but....but it was nasty & not sweet like the charms please forgive me :thinking:hotukdeals.com/ite…gif

OP, I'm with you on this one. Hersheys chocolate shouldn't really be called chocolate, it is the most foul stuff on earth.

Eww. Hersheys chocolate. I would rather vomit in my mouth and swallow it.

Must admit i love a LOT of american things ... krispy kremes, hardee's, wendy's, arby's, lucky charms, mountain dew etc but hershey's is not 1 of them.
    I've been going to america nearly every year since i was 5 as my dad lived out there and as i said there's loadsa good things and IMO most are better than here but the american chocolate is 1 of the few things that is worse than ours here.
    It just doesnt get anywhere near cadburys.

mark halsall;6730888

Milk duds are the dogs b******* loved them in florida wish I brought more … Milk duds are the dogs b******* loved them in florida wish I brought more back :oops:

americansweets.co.uk/ame…asp

americansweets.co.uk/ame…asp

Hersheys is supposed to taste a little like off milk. That was the old story - more than likely a corporate fiction - that in colonial days a milk ship was delayed and they used the whiffy milk anyway when it arrived to make the choc and ppl liked the taste.

I would imagine the type of choc you are used as a child forms a lot of your opinions in later life. Most of europe is very sniffy about our "chocolate flavoured" bars.

Original Poster

I never tried milk duds

Original Poster

alternate;6740187

Hersheys is supposed to taste a little like off milk. That was the old … Hersheys is supposed to taste a little like off milk. That was the old story - more than likely a corporate fiction - that in colonial days a milk ship was delayed and they used the whiffy milk anyway when it arrived to make the choc and ppl liked the taste.I would imagine the type of choc you are used as a child forms a lot of your opinions in later life. Most of europe is very sniffy about our "chocolate flavoured" bars.

I do prefer english choc

Hersheys is vile, you can;t beat Cadbury's

Original Poster

I dunno, I'm quite partial to a galaxy caramel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642194
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions