Hey Duggee's Kick song has been released for the World Cup

Found 21st Jun
Help get Hey Duggee's KICK SONG to the top of the charts, by SHARING this summers Ear Worm.
2964121-8ANoc.jpg

Love it or hate it, you're going to hear it a lot!
Hey Duggee - World Cup Kick Song on Spotify for FREE STREAM

Also available on other download stores
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
I thought Shaun Keaveney on bbc6 came up with this as a joke!
That's a wee bit annoying
No thanks
deleted1431257
youtu.be/6UW…SQo

just as awesome as the Stick song (party). Finally a World Cup anthem Britain can be proud of
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 21st Jun
That's so funny, reminds me of 'Crazy Frog'.
I love it!!!
I'm in the love it camp - I loved the stick song so this is a natural progression
I love duggee more than my kids do...
It would be more fun to make it the Christmas No.1 instead of the Simon Cowell effort.

Then in years to come, people would wonder why a song about football was No.1 on Father Christmas's Birthday.
Where can I download the lyrics?

Embarrassing, can't believe they played that during World Cup coverage. It's literally infantile.
Edited by: "delusion" 23rd Jun
delusion7 m ago

It's literally infantile.

What would you expect from a song made for infants?
They mentioned this during the Belgium coverage, and it has been in my head all day.

Stupid catchy song..
RossD8951 m ago

What would you expect from a song made for infants?

Well obviously, but infants aren't the target audience of world cup coverage and they spoke about it as if was a proper song for the world cup. That's the fault of the BBC not the song itself, and that's where my comment was aimed.
delusion3 m ago

Well obviously, but infants aren't the target audience of world cup …Well obviously, but infants aren't the target audience of world cup coverage and they spoke about it as if was a proper song for the world cup. That's the fault of the BBC not the song itself, and that's where my comment was aimed.

It was said in jest, wasn't it?

That's how I took it.

*I was only half paying attention at the time.
Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Jun
RossD895 m ago

It was said in jest, wasn't it?That's how I took it.*I was only half …It was said in jest, wasn't it?That's how I took it.*I was only half paying attention at the time.

I don't know anymore. Very possible that was the case and I wasn't paying enough attention! I just thought at the time maybe I'm not 'down with the kids' anymore and that's what people listen to these days... Anyway, I think I'm over it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants