Groups

HEY GEEKS

According to proximo everyone who posts on a forum is a geek so hey.

40 Comments

safe

Hooooray!
    I hate being "normal"

hey neeks.

Banned

please quote me where I said this

And the problem with that would be? :thinking:

Banned

also in your rage you managed to spell my "Proximo" wrong lol

what does that word mean Geek stupid! ur pointing it out! so ur a geek too!

To quote from The New Hacker’s Dictionary, a computer geek is “one who eat … To quote from The New Hacker’s Dictionary, a computer geek is “one who eats (computer) bugs for a living. One who fulfills all the dreariest negative stereotypes about hackers: an asocial, malodorous, pasty-faced monomaniac with all the personality of a cheese grater. ...

or from another source ....

A person who knows all the terms listed here and many more. Normally … A person who knows all the terms listed here and many more. Normally wears a tanktop, thick rimmed glasses and a bow-tie. Due their vast knowledge of computer termanology, they don't have a social life. They also live at home with their mothers

shibi din;1794580

or from another source ....

Do the girl geeks wear tank tops too ... I think I might be inappropiately dressed!!!:-D

im sensing quite a few negative vibes since wednesday

Banned

still waiting on odriscoll to show me where I made this claim :whistling:

Banned

What happened wednesday ? :O

You didnt witness it? Oh god it was horrible! The clowns, why oh why the clowns!

Banned

Tatey;1794757

You didnt witness it? Oh god it was horrible! The clowns, why oh why the … You didnt witness it? Oh god it was horrible! The clowns, why oh why the clowns!

Won't somebody please think of the children! :cry:

Banned

we don't talk about "black wednesday" around here anymore

Original Poster

In the pokemon thread.

Link?

Banned

odriscoll;1794817

In the pokemon thread.

yeah why dont you link or copy and paste the actual quote

I dont think it exists so this should be interesting

Porximo

everyone who posts on a forum is a geek

Sorry, I had to do that :thumbsup:

Banned

PhearFactor;1794851

Sorry, I had to do that :thumbsup:

lol he will probably actually use that to prove his point now or something

Lets hope he fixes the typo this time at least lol

Original Poster

Exact quote

who are you to judge who is a geek, you post on an internet forum lol3200 … who are you to judge who is a geek, you post on an internet forum lol3200 posts no less

Banned

odriscoll;1795010

Exact quote

And from this quote you presume that I think everyone who posts on the internet is a geek?

I think you need to learn some English comprehension.

The point I made was, whilst you were in fact using a derogatory term to describe a minority of people you yourself are part of a minority of people.

To quote from The New Hacker’s Dictionary, a computer geek is “one who eat … To quote from The New Hacker’s Dictionary, a computer geek is “one who eats (computer) bugs for a living. One who fulfills all the dreariest negative stereotypes about hackers: an asocial, malodorous, pasty-faced monomaniac with all the personality of a cheese grater. ... or from another source ....A person who knows all the terms listed here and many more. Normally wears a tanktop, thick rimmed glasses and a bow-tie. Due their vast knowledge of computer termanology, they don't have a social life. They also live at home with their mothers

So they're all just men!:p Hiya shibi

Sheriff Waffles;1794671

Do the girl geeks wear tank tops too ... I think I might be … Do the girl geeks wear tank tops too ... I think I might be inappropiately dressed!!!:-D

Clearly not compulsory. A little black number will do fine!!:-D

[SIZE="3"]What does a Geek look like?[/SIZE]
    http://www.geekestateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/geek.jpg
    Napoleon Dynamite: "Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?"

http://anticultura.blogsome.com/images/maclovin_01.jpg
    Fogell as MacLovin.
    "Fogell, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man? "

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/en/images/a/a5/Tuvok_2371.jpg
    Tuvok in Star Trek Voyager.
    "You're in love with a computer subroutine?"

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/seaQuestDSV2032/Willow2.jpg
    Willow: "I'm not ashamed. It's the computer age. Nerds are in. They're still in, right? "

chesso...why are they all men?....plenty of tank top wearing bespectacled women live at home with their mums, whilst surfing the internet on their networked, wireless lan machines, checking their pings before fragging their enemies;-)

oh and willow...hot geek....band camp anyone?

chesso...why are they all men?....plenty of tank top wearing bespectacled … chesso...why are they all men?....plenty of tank top wearing bespectacled women live at home with their mums, whilst surfing the internet on their networked, wireless lan machines, checking their pings before fragging their enemies

[COLOR="Red"]In your dreams!![/COLOR]

oh and willow...hot geek....band camp anyone?

[COLOR="Red"]Also, in your dreams!![/[/COLOR]
    I don't know why they're all men - it's just in the definition. Nothing to be done about it.

You guys are all such geeks, I just gotta get the hell outta here

wind....wondered what the smell was:whistling:

chesso;1795164

[QUOTE=Agent_Silver;1795147]chesso...why are they all men?....plenty of … [QUOTE=Agent_Silver;1795147]chesso...why are they all men?....plenty of tank top wearing bespectacled women live at home with their mums, whilst surfing the internet on their networked, wireless lan machines, checking their pings before fragging their enemies;-)[COLOR="Red"]In your dreams!![/COLOR]oh and willow...hot geek....band camp anyone?[COLOR="Red"]Also, in your dreams!![/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

Cheeky fox....and your right, shes only old enough to be my daughter.....

hahaha. I'm running as well, but - by definition - not a geek.

Original Poster

Proximo;1795046

And from this quote you presume that I think everyone who posts on the … And from this quote you presume that I think everyone who posts on the internet is a geek?I think you need to learn some English comprehension.The point I made was, whilst you were in fact using a derogatory term to describe a minority of people you yourself are part of a minority of people.

What else do you mean then? And how am i, an internet poster, part of a minority of people, millions of people post on the internet, there aren't millions of people over the age of ten that go pokemon camp you geek.

Banned

odriscoll;1795279

What else do you mean then? And how am i, an internet poster, part of a … What else do you mean then? And how am i, an internet poster, part of a minority of people, millions of people post on the internet, there aren't millions of people over the age of ten that go pokemon camp you geek.

lol I already explained what I mean in the same post you just commented

Ironically you just proved my point about your reading comprehension.

*sigh* this is what happens when Chavs find their way to internet forums I suppose.

Banned

oh like who cares? this is one of the nicer names ive been called, did mummy never tell you that sticks and stone can break bones but names will never hurt who;-)

Original Poster

Proximo;1795506

lol I already explained what I mean in the same post you just … lol I already explained what I mean in the same post you just commentedIronically you just proved my point about your reading comprehension.*sigh* this is what happens when Chavs find their way to internet forums I suppose.

Are you stereotyping me because im from Liverpool?

Banned

odriscoll;1795565

Are you stereotyping me because im from Liverpool?

no I'm making a judgement about you based on your level of literacy and the fact you can't comprehend what I wrote. But please by all means feel free to put more words in my mouth you are doing a great job already lol

Agent_Silver;1795170

wind....wondered what the smell was:whistling:

Nice retort Agent_Silver. You are obviously not just a pretty face

Proximo;1795506

*sigh* this is what happens when Chavs find their way to internet forums … *sigh* this is what happens when Chavs find their way to internet forums I suppose.

Expected better from you, elder...

Proximo;1795506

lol I already explained what I mean in the same post you just … lol I already explained what I mean in the same post you just commentedIronically you just proved my point about your reading comprehension.*sigh* this is what happens when Chavs find their way to internet forums I suppose.

you were doing so well, up to that point.....

Liddle ol' me;1795659

Nice retort Agent_Silver. You are obviously not just a pretty face

Thanks...I think....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions