hey guys, how much is this apple mac worth 2nd hand ?

9 replies
Found 20th Jan 2009
Apple imac g5

. 2.0ghz dual core,
1.25gb ddr2,
17" monitor
160gig hdd
, isight, bluetooth, wifi, super drive

8 Comments

If you enter your details on this website it will give you an estimate as to how much your Mac is worth mac2sell.net/

i would say that macs are utter **** and therefore it's worth so little that you'd have to pay someone to take it away, but that would be childish of me. :whistling:

Original Poster

thanks guys, its actually someone whos selling it, and im after one.

i went onto the website reccomended but they dont list a g5 dual core mac. only a single core one.

and im after the computer to do music and ive heard there is nothing better !

charvelj;4135635

thanks guys, its actually someone whos selling it, and im after one. i … thanks guys, its actually someone whos selling it, and im after one. i went onto the website reccomended but they dont list a g5 dual core mac. only a single core one.and im after the computer to do music and ive heard there is nothing better !

Hmmm The G5s are limited and are old technology now, I would hold out for a cheap Intel iMac, that way you can at least run Windows and OSX side by side.

I wouldn't pay much over £200 for it.

Original Poster

ok mate, thanks for the heads up

Do you know the best place to look for a mac? I have a budget of around £500.

charvelj;4138189

ok mate, thanks for the heads up :)Do you know the best place to look for … ok mate, thanks for the heads up :)Do you know the best place to look for a mac? I have a budget of around £500.

Keep an eye on the ]Apple Refurb Store, the iMacs are due for a change in the next month or so, so they should have a few in soon

Your Computer is aMacBook 13 inch Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz 3072 / 160 GB … Your Computer is aMacBook 13 inch Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83 GHz 3072 / 160 GB / superdriveThe Mac2Sell Quoted Value is :£ 560Learn all about your Mac - any Mac - at LowEndMac.com. Permalink

Hi are you intrested in the above spec's that's a macbook white colour, 1.83ghz core2 duo, 3gb ram, 160gb hdd, super drive, wifi, bluetooth...

Let me know if you are intrested and what is the price you are willing to pay. The mac is in fairly good condition with few scratches on top... But nothing looks major....

Extras--Remote, Bluetooth Mouse, If you want i can give you a copy of my xp (Acadamic Edition)..

It is quoted as £560 in mac2sell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions