Hey guys. I'm new.

Banned
Hey

Longtime HUKD user here. I'm just getting round to using the forums. Just moved into a new place here... so I thought I'd grab an account.

Just wanted to say hi to you all. I'm 8-bit, or Alan.

Hope to become a valuable member here... especially since I have expertise in console and handheld hacks and homebrew across ALL systems.

26 Comments

Hello 8-bit, Welcome to the deals and the forum!

PS, 16 bit was always better ;-)

Banned

Hi 8-bit or Alan :-D

Hi 8-bit

Hey Alan and welcome.

hello

Sound like a useful lad to have around the place. If you're really that hot on this stuff then make sure you're there when stuff like this gets posted....
hotukdeals.com/for…ole
(Always gonna be members looking for the right info but be careful about links, etc...)

PS - Make up your own mind about me...don't believe the hype!!!

Hi Alan. :-D
Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup: :-D

Welcome to the mad house Al!! :w00t:

welcome

Hi Alan..........welcome.

Banned

Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Btw, I'll find and kill you if you don't post anime DVD deals. :viking:

Banned

Hi Alan.

The rules for new members dictate that you must post a picture of yourself with nothing but a rose between your teeth:whistling:

Enjoy the forum.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Sound like a useful lad to have around the place. If you're really that … Sound like a useful lad to have around the place. If you're really that hot on this stuff then make sure you're there when stuff like this gets posted....http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75668&highlight=console(Always gonna be members looking for the right info but be careful about links, etc...)PS - Make up your own mind about me...don't believe the hype!!!

This man is insane!

Hah!

Welcome to the forums alan!

birdyboyuk

Welcome to the mad house

Fully booked...you'll have to go somewhere else or wait until the guy from cell 23 goes to the chair!!?!?

tOmm....are you actually, offically qualified to make that judgement?!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Fully booked...you'll have to go somewhere else or wait until the guy … Fully booked...you'll have to go somewhere else or wait until the guy from cell 23 goes to the chair!!?!?

He'll be fine we all know Arkham has a revolving door

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Fully booked...you'll have to go somewhere else or wait until the guy … Fully booked...you'll have to go somewhere else or wait until the guy from cell 23 goes to the chair!!?!?tOmm....are you actually, offically qualified to make that judgement?!?!?

Yes *shows medical practise papers*

Welcome :thumbsup:

t0mm

Yes *shows medical practise papers*

tOmm...that's a Dr Who fanclub membership card. That's not quite what I meant!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

tOmm...that's a Dr Who fanclub membership card. That's not quite what I … tOmm...that's a Dr Who fanclub membership card. That's not quite what I meant!?!?

Darn it
call me tom btw:P

t0mm

Darn it :(call me tom btw:P

Jeeze next he'll have you lying down on his couch and telling your dark secrets, BEWARE SMILER

Banned

welcome [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]i prefer three penny bit but thats for the older poster or even sixpence [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=red], there again... sorry men in white coats are arriving [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

t0mm

Darn it :(call me tom btw:P

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]hi tombye the way:giggle: thats a great name , there again I preferd t0mm myself [COLOR=yellow] lar de dar [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dog_cop

welcome [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]i prefer three penny bit … welcome [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]i prefer three penny bit but thats for the older poster or even sixpence [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=red], there again... sorry men in white coats are arriving [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What do you mean 'arriving' they are always here they are called the MODS

jennybubbles

What do you mean 'arriving' they are always here they are called the MODS

Bit harsh on poor old Em & Cat to describe them as 'men'.....nothing wrong with a bit of facial hair on a woman!!?!?

(Well OK there's quite a bit wrong with it but I figured it was bad enough you already called them men!!!!!!)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Bit harsh on poor old Em & Cat to describe them as 'men'.....nothing … Bit harsh on poor old Em & Cat to describe them as 'men'.....nothing wrong with a bit of facial hair on a woman!!?!?

i'm an equal opertunities inmate......

Hi Alan!

You will be hearing from me alot! lol Love consoles and games and stuff!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764041
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 18311
    3. Sad news about Barcelona812
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213607

See more discussions