Groups

hey , im looking for someone to make me a poster advertising my company

Banned
    as title says i work myself for a company and im not very good with designing posters to put up advertising me and what i do was going to go to a print shop tomorrow but thought id try on here b4 i do
    will be greatly appreciated so please please can anyone help me out

7 Comments

Company name...
    What you do...
    Colour Preferences...
    Layout preferences...
    Any information you want included e.g. tele[phone number email
    anything else?

What sort of thing are you looking for? My friend does some really funky designs (he's a graphic designer) but he'd want paying for it, so dunno if you'd be interested in that?

If this is for your job, do we get paid for this?

Hey i work for a repro house could prob knock you something up...

what you after? x

Original Poster Banned

im not really fussed on colours etc its a candle company i work for so i would have my name , my mobile the company name logo etc ,

im just looking for it to say for example

do u like candles ? enjoying a cheeky night in with ur girls ?
    if this all sounds good to u well why not throw a candle party

blah lah blah u get the jist

oooh one of the Mum's at our school has these candle parties. She gets card blanks - sticks on a candle outline and lets the kids loose with glue/glitter etc to decorate them. She has inserts with all the contact info etc.

Original Poster Banned

Brb;5782755

oooh one of the Mum's at our school has these candle parties. She gets … oooh one of the Mum's at our school has these candle parties. She gets card blanks - sticks on a candle outline and lets the kids loose with glue/glitter etc to decorate them. She has inserts with all the contact info etc.

yeah im have the small cards to hand out its posters i need for like in shop windows etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..22
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      3. Jury service1823
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?616

See more discussions