Hey Newbie! Yes you, stop lurking... sign up and introduce yourself!

As title, any lurkers watching this but havent signed up to the site then sign up and join in the fun.

Lets see how many new members this attracts.

25 Comments

ooohh yes lets see............................................

mod

Yeah - I've just joined

EDIT - OK, you got me - I've been a member a while.

Nice idea Starr; can we pledge to be gentle with them? (For the first week at least anyway?)

andywedge;6543016

Yeah - I've just joined

(this thread)

Original Poster

andywedge;6543016

Yeah - I've just joined

Hmmmm :thinking:

Please go ahead and introduce yourself:thumbsup:

Alfonse;6543024

(this thread)

Ha

i was a lurker for about 2 years b4 i joined lol so good idea x

always found it quite interesting looking at the guests compared to members, its about 6:1!!!! ie 6000 guests 1000 members (online)

Hello, my names Lee and i'm an alcoho................

oops sorry wrong group. :oops:

I know someone who signed up and was banned within minutes for no reason. She still has had no answer from whoever is in charge as to why.

She did not get the chance to say hello how you doing or nothing :lol

So maybe they are scared to post.

Banned

any lurkers that have been watching for the last few days aint gonna be joining anything - lol

sassie;6543137

any lurkers that have been watching for the last few days aint gonna be … any lurkers that have been watching for the last few days aint gonna be joining anything - lol

They might if they have a big spoon and need to know what to do with it.

Original Poster

alexcruxon;6543064

i was a lurker for about 2 years b4 i joined lol so good idea x

This is the closest we have come :-D

Come on newbies get in here.

Its a party and you my newbie friend are the DJ!

Starr;6543166

This is the closest we have come :-DCome on newbies get in here.Its a … This is the closest we have come :-DCome on newbies get in here.Its a party and you my newbie friend are the DJ!

youtube.com/wat…tVk

Sorry I posted the wrong link.

This don't get you in a party mood then it's time to get in the nova and drive off a cliff.

youtube.com/wat…1D4

Banned

dontasciime;6543208

Sorry I posted the wrong link.This don't get you in a party mood then … Sorry I posted the wrong link.This don't get you in a party mood then it's time to get in the nova and drive off a cliff.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4

would a bike do, i dont have a car:oops:

sassie;6543213

would a bike do, i dont have a car:oops:

Depends have you got a couple of bricks and some wood you nicked off some gadgies allotment shed to make a ramp ?

Banned

dontasciime;6543237

Depends have you got a couple of bricks and some wood you nicked off some … Depends have you got a couple of bricks and some wood you nicked off some gadgies allotment shed to make a ramp ?

no, but got the kids on to it as we speak ;-)

dontasciime;6543208

Sorry I posted the wrong link.This don't get you in a party mood then … Sorry I posted the wrong link.This don't get you in a party mood then it's time to get in the nova and drive off a cliff.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4

grabbing my car keys and taking sassie with me! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/k020.gif

Banned

bitseylango;6543265

grabbing my car keys and taking sassie with me!

is that me mouthing off as per usual or filling me face with me last meal

sassie;6543285

is that me mouthing off as per usual or filling me face with me last meal

I would go for mouthing off as usual :-D

Banned

bitseylango;6543306

I would go for mouthing off as usual :-D

i thought so, but as i usually do it behind closed doors i thought maybe it was me last meal

sassie;6543318

i thought so, but as i usually do it behind closed doors i thought maybe … i thought so, but as i usually do it behind closed doors i thought maybe it was me last meal

:-D

harlzter;6543109

Hello, my names Lee and i'm an alcoho................oops sorry wrong … Hello, my names Lee and i'm an alcoho................oops sorry wrong group. :oops:

I told you that in confidence. :-(

Original Poster

Still waiting on our first newbie

Starr;6543388

Still waiting on our first newbie

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8215/virginsacrifice.jpg

Original Poster

Maybe i shouldnt of started this on a Sunday :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions