Groups

Hey, who got free bread through the post?

I love this site, most days are like christmas, its like 'ooooh I dont remember sending for that' :-)

22 Comments

Banned

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/24/article-0-01BB0A9F00000578-546_468x286.jpg

still waiting for mine

Original Poster

casparwhite;8629477

still waiting for mine

haha, AVELIIIIINE

its very scrummy, tactic worked i'll be buying it

My mum rang and wondered where her bread came from lol :w00t:

I got my bread but am gluten intolerance so given it to my mate at work :oops:, kept the bag though :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;8629534

My mum rang and wondered where her bread came from lol :w00t:I got my … My mum rang and wondered where her bread came from lol :w00t:I got my bread but am gluten intolerance so given it to my mate at work :oops:, kept the bag though :-D

I had to hide the bag from my son, he wanted it, wtf :? cant remember where i've hid it now. How do you cope with gluten free bread? I've tried it, yak :-D

Banned

Didn't see the bread thingy, but this morning got some picture hanging strips (self adhesive things) that i dont remember asking for:?

michelleleemoo;8629570

I had to hide the bag from my son, he wanted it, wtf :? cant remember … I had to hide the bag from my son, he wanted it, wtf :? cant remember where i've hid it now. How do you cope with gluten free bread? I've tried it, yak :-D

Genius now do a great bread which almosts tastes like normal and can make proper sandwiches with. Plus they are selling it in all the major supermarkets, sliced or whole.

http://www.geniusglutenfree.com/images/538/full/jpeg

Original Poster

jubbyme;8629622

Didn't see the bread thingy, but this morning got some picture hanging … Didn't see the bread thingy, but this morning got some picture hanging strips (self adhesive things) that i dont remember asking for:?

ah its brill aint it :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;8629642

Genius now do a great bread which almosts tastes like normal and can make … Genius now do a great bread which almosts tastes like normal and can make proper sandwiches with. Plus they are selling it in all the major supermarkets, sliced or whole.

thats good then, the stuff I tried toasted, omg, shocking it was :w00t:

Banned

But in general yes, it is fun, had allsorts, teabags, ear plugs, nasal strips, a cereal bar, 2 energy monitors (that i ebayed for 20 quid each!), loads of stuff that never came at all

Original Poster

jubbyme;8629684

But in general yes, it is fun, had allsorts, teabags, ear plugs, nasal … But in general yes, it is fun, had allsorts, teabags, ear plugs, nasal strips, a cereal bar, 2 energy monitors (that i ebayed for 20 quid each!), loads of stuff that never came at all

hmmmmm, I sense a theme :prop::giggle:

Banned

michelleleemoo;8629700

hmmmmm, I sense a theme :prop::giggle:

would have been if the first freebie was baked beans :-D

Original Poster

jubbyme;8629722

would have been if the first freebie was baked beans :-D

had a tena lady sample through once, I never sent for it but when my son had finished piddling his pants, he owned up to it :x:-D

Got mine on friday, I was in the hospital though so didnt end up trying it myself! Was told it was nice though.

Was your bread still fresh? Email said they were all supposed to be delivered friday by special courier

Banned

my free bread has arrived! hovis oaty bread, in a box and wrapped in a jute bag inside

Banned

choc1969;8629642

Genius now do a great bread which almosts tastes like normal and can make … Genius now do a great bread which almosts tastes like normal and can make proper sandwiches with. Plus they are selling it in all the major supermarkets, sliced or whole.

yum yum got some of that from Sainsburys today near Bristol Citys ground and only £2 for brown or white .. and loads of free from stuff .. double yum yum :-D

jubbyme;8697461

my free bread has arrived! hovis oaty bread, in a box and wrapped in a … my free bread has arrived! hovis oaty bread, in a box and wrapped in a jute bag inside

got mine about an hour ago......lovely and fresh :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;8697530

got mine about an hour ago......lovely and fresh :thumbsup:

pah

dog_cop;8697542

pah

no, it was hovis :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;8697555

no, it was hovis :thumbsup:

ah well something nice for you .. better than the tescos value bread you normally buy

dog_cop;8697587

ah well something nice for you .. better than the tescos value bread you … ah well something nice for you .. better than the tescos value bread you normally buy

credit crunch and all that.......every little helps, thankgod for freebies or my family would surely starve

whats the name of the site?

i want free stuff too!!

Banned

missp27;8697686

whats the name of the site?i want free stuff too!!

this site! look through the freebies section, dunno if the deal is still on though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband45
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)33
      3. Ditched Sky1012
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1122

See more discussions