Groups

Hey, whos drunk?

Ive just got in, a bit drunk so thought I would start a thread, why not!!?!?

Anyone else been out tonight?

peace all

20 Comments

Dre - Get on MW2 man!!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8029646

Yawn, you're over 18, boring.

love it. been over 18 for a while too, :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cw9652;8029649

Dre - Get on MW2 man!!

you on mate? what u playing? might come on, although i might get killed an awful lot! haha

Well You Dirty Stop Out What Time Do You Call This For Getting In?

All The Sheep Here Have Been Asleep For Hours Over Here In Wales

dre1988;8029651

you on mate? what u playing? might come on, although i might get killed … you on mate? what u playing? might come on, although i might get killed an awful lot! haha

Any game mate! I think I played online with your bro the other night.......

Original Poster

welshman666;8029655

Well You Dirty Stop Out What Time Do You Call This For Getting In?All The … Well You Dirty Stop Out What Time Do You Call This For Getting In?All The Sheep Here Have Been Asleep For Hours Over Here In Wales

epic fail!!!

im welsh too mate, actually based in north wales, i can see the sheep snoring too :whistling:

Original Poster

cw9652;8029657

Any game mate! I think I played online with your bro the other … Any game mate! I think I played online with your bro the other night.......

ive invited you

dre1988;8029660

ive invited you

Clan HUKD!! Come on :whistling:

Original Poster

cw9652;8029657

Any game mate! I think I played online with your bro the other … Any game mate! I think I played online with your bro the other night.......

yeah my bro is awesome too. just invited you again mate, it messed up

Livingthelife07 is drunk...
    It's not good though!
    Mmm, but Goldschlager is good!!

Original Poster

livingthelife07;8029670

Livingthelife07 is drunk... It's not good though!Mmm, but Goldschlager is … Livingthelife07 is drunk... It's not good though!Mmm, but Goldschlager is good!!

good on you mate, same again tomorrow? i think so!! :thumbsup:

dre1988;8029666

yeah my bro is awesome too. just invited you again mate, it messed up

He was good! Just finished that game..... WOW it's long!!
    livingthelife07;8029670

Livingthelife07 is drunk... It's not good though!Mmm, but Goldschlager is … Livingthelife07 is drunk... It's not good though!Mmm, but Goldschlager is good!!

LTL - Join MW2 man!!

dre1988;8029683

good on you mate, same again tomorrow? i think so!! :thumbsup:

I wish! I got work tomorrow! :oops:
    cw9652;8029686

He was good! Just finished that game..... WOW it's long!! LTL - Join MW2 … He was good! Just finished that game..... WOW it's long!! LTL - Join MW2 man!!

I am on MW2 already, but not at this moment for obvious reasons...

just got in wooooooooooooooooo, massive burger, pretty damn drunk

micoo;8029695

just got in wooooooooooooooooo, massive burger, pretty damn drunk

Mmm, I ordered pizza, chips, burger & chips & donner kebab with extra jalepenos :-D ( I felt hungry at the time )
    Ate the pizza, chips & jalepenos the rest accidently flew over the fence somewhere... :w00t:

livingthelife07;8029698

Mmm, I ordered pizza, chips, burger & chips & donner kebab with extra … Mmm, I ordered pizza, chips, burger & chips & donner kebab with extra jalepenos :-D ( I felt hungry at the time )Ate the pizza, chips & jalepenos the rest accidently flew over the fence somewhere... :w00t:

i like it :lol: my burger was a 1/4 pounder, 2 lornes, bacon and chips :lol:

micoo;8029700

i like it :lol: my burger was a 1/4 pounder, 2 lornes, bacon and chips … i like it :lol: my burger was a 1/4 pounder, 2 lornes, bacon and chips :lol:

Haha, I just hope my neighbour doesn't look on top of her shed :oops:

livingthelife07;8029701

Haha, I just hope my neighbour doesn't look on top of her shed :oops:

:lol::lol: im hoping i dont throw up everywhere, moved onto doritos now lol

Utterly wasted.

Listening to Friday Night In San Francisco (Master Sound Edition) by Al Di Meola, John McLaughlin & Paco de Lucia at obscene volume. INCREDIBLE

im surprised any of you were able to type when i get wasted i cant even walk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186

See more discussions