bored

really really bored

102 Comments

annoyed :-(

hey aah.......im bored too!

Original Poster

bitseylango;6422954

hey aah.......im bored too!

hey, i only got in 30 mins ago been cheggy hunting with my little brother hes 3 !

really really really bored

Original Poster

danny09;6422946

annoyed :-(

aww why hun ? x

aah96;6422963

hey, i only got in 30 mins ago been cheggy hunting with my little brother … hey, i only got in 30 mins ago been cheggy hunting with my little brother hes 3 !

cheggy? :?

A bit fed up I suppose

aah96;6422971

aww why hun ? x

crashed my f***ing car into a kerb lol!!!

Original Poster

bitseylango;6422972

cheggy? :?

oh sorry, conker

Original Poster

danny09;6422983

:shock: how !!

I'm bored too! Laptop and watching tv still hasn't made me any less bored :?

Original Poster

mikebike;6422979

A bit fed up I suppose

why x
?

aah96;6422989

oh sorry, conker

of course! years since mine went conkering :-D

aah96;6422996

why x ?

Just the work thing and getting moaned at to do more and more with less resources:x

bitseylango;6423001

you can't beat the sound of your conkers bashing together :whistling:

aah96;6422991

:shock: how !!

was driving round a roundabout and my steering wheel locked, got it unlocked just before i hit the kerb and my wheel is now mashed will post a pic let me put it on photobucket...

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/danny09_02/DSC00272.jpg

Original Poster

bitseylango;6423001

:lol: these ones look like they have been on steroids !!

danny09;6422983

ah that will be what ya scratch card winnings go on then eh?

Original Poster

danny09;6423024

was driving round a roundabout and my steering wheel locked, got it … was driving round a roundabout and my steering wheel locked, got it unlocked just before i hit the kerb and my wheel is now mashed will post a pic let me put it on photobucket...

awwww x x

ok.

cherishu2;6423031

ah that will be what ya scratch card winnings go on then eh?

haha no way, i have already purchased something with one of them

hey aah how are you?

Original Poster

micoo;6423056

hey aah how are you?

hey micoo im alright thankyou hbu??

mikebike;6423016

Just the work thing and getting moaned at to do more and more with less … Just the work thing and getting moaned at to do more and more with less resources:x

I what you mean, my work have cut pay for key days like christmas and bank holidays and make you do twice as much work! Just thankful to still have a job in these time, but thats what thier banking on so we don't walk out :x

aah96;6423068

hey micoo im alright thankyou hbu??

im good ty about to go clean my guinea pigs hutch so will be ways for 20 mins lol

picture up

micoo;6423056

hey aah how are you?

MICOO :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6423082

im good ty about to go clean my guinea pigs hutch so will be ways for 20 … im good ty about to go clean my guinea pigs hutch so will be ways for 20 mins lol

lmao !

ok, weres CoM ?

Original Poster

danny09;6423085

picture up

oh dear, that looks bad !!

danny09;6423085

picture up

**** me, tht a bad one m8, what u drive, my parents have got a punto lined up for me when i pass :lol:

aah96;6423096

lmao ! ok, weres CoM ?

dunno, no doubt she will appear soon though :lol:

aah96;6423098

oh dear, that looks bad !!

yeah it is lol

micoo;6423100

**** me, tht a bad one m8, what u drive, my parents have got a punto … **** me, tht a bad one m8, what u drive, my parents have got a punto lined up for me when i pass :lol:

yeah i was only doing 25mph!!! lol i got a fiesta mate 1.3, its alright untill i get my Zetec-S 2002 Fiesta going to be faaaaaaaaast

micoo;6423107

dunno, no doubt she will appear soon though :lol:

shes not online, i think shes having dinner lol

danny09;6423085

picture up

o' not good! how was the kerb ;-)

danny09;6423110

yeah it is lolyeah i was only doing 25mph!!! lol i got a fiesta mate 1.3, … yeah it is lolyeah i was only doing 25mph!!! lol i got a fiesta mate 1.3, its alright untill i get my Zetec-S 2002 Fiesta going to be faaaaaaaaast

nice, its a y reg punto i will be gettin, 1.2 :lol: my parents are replacin it with a new golf most likely and they said no cahnce in hell am i getttin on the insurance fot tht, they said they will prob just give me n my sis the punto :lol:

micoo;6423126

nice, its a y reg punto i will be gettin, 1.2 :lol: my parents are … nice, its a y reg punto i will be gettin, 1.2 :lol: my parents are replacin it with a new golf most likely and they said no cahnce in hell am i getttin on the insurance fot tht, they said they will prob just give me n my sis the punto :lol:

lol harsh mate, i cant wait for my new car tho imp blue

leilahfun;6423118

o' not good! how was the kerb ;-)

didn't even look lol

danny09;6423153

lol harsh mate, i cant wait for my new car tho imp blue

sounds good m8, i like the punto tho, weve had it for years and its grown on me, i call it sarah :lol: good we car

micoo;6423166

sounds good m8, i like the punto tho, weve had it for years and its grown … sounds good m8, i like the punto tho, weve had it for years and its grown on me, i call it sarah :lol: good we car

LOL! micoo loves his little sarah-punto lol!!

Original Poster

micoo;6423166

sounds good m8, i like the punto tho, weve had it for years and its grown … sounds good m8, i like the punto tho, weve had it for years and its grown on me, i call it sarah :lol: good we car

:roll:

danny09;6423179

LOL! micoo loves his little sarah-punto lol!!

i do, shes a beauty :lol: gon be me n sarah crusin the roads :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions