Hi All

Posted 14th Jun
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I had the site recommended by a friend, so far so good.
Steph
Community Updates
Introduce Yourself
Top comments
Hi. I’m Biddy.

I’ve been here nearly 10 years. They won’t let me leave. I’m being held captive.

Send help.

Ta.
20 Comments
Welcome. Should save you lots of money, although most end up buying more random things.
Hi. I’m Biddy.

I’ve been here nearly 10 years. They won’t let me leave. I’m being held captive.

Send help.

Ta.
Biddy214/06/2020 20:36

Hi. I’m Biddy. I’ve been here nearly 10 years. They won’t let me leave. I’m …Hi. I’m Biddy. I’ve been here nearly 10 years. They won’t let me leave. I’m being held captive. Send help.Ta.

Hi @Stephanie_ThompsonN3S

Welcome to HUKD’s

Hope you find the site will save you lots of cash, although many of us find it leads to unnecessary purchases as we cannot resist a bargain.

If you have any questions fire away.
Welcome Stephanie, soon you will be hooked.
Welcome. Enjoy. If people say you're going to save money....you won't You'll spend more while feeling like you're saving. although you can get some great bargains. e.g I got 4x 70cl bottles of Gordon's Sloe Gin the other day for £34 (£8.50 each) !!! Bargain!
Wow, I didn't expect so many to reply, so nice
Hello Stephanie, Welcome to HUKD
All the weird people hang out in misc !

Especially after midnight 🕛

That’s why I like misc so much
Edited by: "ashmac" 14th Jun
Welcome to HUKD. This is a great place to help you introduce you to people you were not friends with before, like your local Amazon, Hermes, DPD and Royal Mail guys. You know you have an HUKD addiction when you start craving for the eBay £1 fee offers to get rid of things you bought for which you have no need.
Hi
Edited by: "YouAreMySolskjaer" 15th Jun
I would recommend that you carry out some homework before you post a deal.

otherwise you might need thick skin.

all the best.
ashmac14/06/2020 21:49

All the weird people hang out in misc ! Especially after midnight …All the weird people hang out in misc ! Especially after midnight 🕛That’s why I like misc so much

Where is the misc section, I am intrigued but I can't find it
Hello!

Do you guys know 10 ways page as well?
nicollas.alexandre05/07/2020 11:44

Hello!Do you guys know 10 ways page as well?

Just had a look, looks good but is it only American deals? I think the categories are better on this site too.
Post a comment
@
    Text