Groups

Hi all

Been a while since i've been on here so thought i would just say hello again.

Hope everyones having a nice summer

11 Comments

Hello and welcome back x x

Hi...........
    Welcome back :thumbsup:

( my summer starts on Monday in Mallorca btw, [COLOR="Red"]YES!!![/COLOR] )

hi!!

simon012;5778779

Hi...........Welcome back :thumbsup:( my summer starts on Monday in … Hi...........Welcome back :thumbsup:( my summer starts on Monday in Mallorca btw, [COLOR="Red"]YES!!![/COLOR] )

Have a lovely summer holiday x x

hiyah (and what summer:p)

ClarityofMind;5778791

Have a lovely summer holiday x x

Thank you, I hope to.
    I REALLY need a holiday and wonder
    how I would have got through the last couple of weeks
    at work without it to look forward to..........

Hello!

welcome back! my summer is off to a bad start with a stinking cold! hopefully it will clear, and we will have some nice weather here in a very wet east London!

My summer starts on Thursday WHOOP!

hi there,
    nice to see you,
    having a smashing summer,i live on the isle of bute, weather has been amazingly hot for months, best for years.
    going to glasgow soon, kids are making a film with the bbc.
    life is great

craig guy;5779937

hi there, nice to see you,having a smashing summer,i live on the isle of … hi there, nice to see you,having a smashing summer,i live on the isle of bute, weather has been amazingly hot for months, best for years.going to glasgow soon, kids are making a film with the bbc.life is great

Glasgow??? You dont want to come here, better off where you are buddy, honestly. Not all its cracked up to be!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions