Bored at work:whistling:

work = rubbish
Borat;7424620

bored at home missus to busy watching her programmes

haha i never get to watch my programes
silvertwister;7424643

Bored on my birthday lol

awww bless well happy birthday lol :gift:

i am still waiting for my parcels to come grrrrr getting peed off now.

Howdy aah!

aah96;7424655

awww bless well happy birthday lol :gift:

Wooo Thanks :-D!

Original Poster

greyparrot;7424656

i am still waiting for my parcels to come grrrrr getting peed off now.

haha i hate waiting for things,

ooooh its snowing

Hello, my kids don't go back til tomorrow (oh the bliss) and they're driving me mad. Nice peaceful thread here for a change.

And yes, its VERY cold outside, just been snowing here!

Original Poster

DAMNOME;7424665

Howdy aah!

howdy loool !

have u noticed half my family is on here now haha me & my mum on here that was fine but now .......:oops:

Original Poster

KazzyD;7424697

Hello, my kids don't go back til tomorrow (oh the bliss) and they're … Hello, my kids don't go back til tomorrow (oh the bliss) and they're driving me mad. Nice peaceful thread here for a change.And yes, its VERY cold outside, just been snowing here!

i went back today & i preferred being at school than at home wasting time lol

aah96;7424692

haha i hate waiting for things,ooooh its snowing

snowing again i wish it would stop seriously i am sick of being stuck in doors but wont go out through fear of landing on my bum lol.

Original Poster

reallly heavy snoww whoooop ! hope i get sent home tomorrow hehe !!

im excited, im a curler and cos of the thick ice, there might be a grand match this weekend, hasnt been one in 30 years, hopefully i might be able to play in it

Original Poster

greyparrot;7424736

snowing again i wish it would stop seriously i am sick of being stuck in … snowing again i wish it would stop seriously i am sick of being stuck in doors but wont go out through fear of landing on my bum lol.

i was thinking that i wanted it all to just go away but i prefer snow to slippy ice haha

aah96;7424740

reallly heavy snoww whoooop ! hope i get sent home tomorrow hehe !!

You just said you'd sooner be at school :w00t:

Whos the other family member btw! (username)

KazzyD;7424761

You just said you'd sooner be at school :w00t:Whos the other family … You just said you'd sooner be at school :w00t:Whos the other family member btw! (username)

That nutter Lucy?

aah96;7424648

lol,is it good to look older than you actually are

Me?? :? lol

Original Poster

KazzyD;7424761

You just said you'd sooner be at school :w00t:Whos the other family … You just said you'd sooner be at school :w00t:Whos the other family member btw! (username)

hehe yes i love school now and the holgatk and LSH186

Original Poster

silvertwister;7424792

Me?? :? lol

no i do i got on the bus the other day and the bus driver asked my date of birth because i looked 17 or over..........im 13

Original Poster

DAMNOME;7424774

That nutter Lucy?

yes ! haha

aah96;7424833

no i do i got on the bus the other day and the bus driver asked my date … no i do i got on the bus the other day and the bus driver asked my date of birth because i looked 17 or over..........im 13

Wow! lol same happened to me around that age! Now I'm 19 with thinning hair lol hence the hat :-D

Original Poster

silvertwister;7424871

Wow! lol same happened to me around that age! Now I'm 19 with thinning … Wow! lol same happened to me around that age! Now I'm 19 with thinning hair lol hence the hat :-D

hahaha i do were lots of make up though hehe :oops:

aah96;7424947

hahaha i do were lots of make up though hehe :oops:

Yeah same here :thumbsup: lol

Original Poster

silvertwister;7424971

Yeah same here :thumbsup: lol

pmsl & extensions

Original Poster

micoo;7424754

im excited, im a curler and cos of the thick ice, there might be a grand … im excited, im a curler and cos of the thick ice, there might be a grand match this weekend, hasnt been one in 30 years, hopefully i might be able to play in it

grrr i didnt see you there because of that stupid avi:x:roll:

thats cool so you do curling ?!?

aah96;7425098

grrr i didnt see you there because of that stupid avi:x:roll:thats cool … grrr i didnt see you there because of that stupid avi:x:roll:thats cool so you do curling ?!?

what about highlites

aah96 is your family trying to take over HUKD you can keep your snow & i've rung all the schools in preston & they are going to stay open just for you

Original Poster

richp;7425214

what about highlites :paah96 is your family trying to take over HUKD what about highlites :paah96 is your family trying to take over HUKD you can keep your snow & i've rung all the schools in preston & they are going to stay open just for you

[SIZE="7"]n[/SIZE][SIZE="6"]oo[/SIZE][SIZE="5"]ooo[/SIZE][SIZE="4"]ooo[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]ooo[/SIZE].........[SIZE="1"](echo ,echo,echooo)[/SIZE]

and its just started raining :cry: its youre falt

aah96;7425098

grrr i didnt see you there because of that stupid avi:x:roll:thats cool … grrr i didnt see you there because of that stupid avi:x:roll:thats cool so you do curling ?!?

ye for 7 years

aah96;7425254

[SIZE="7"]n[/SIZE][SIZE="6"]oo[/SIZE][SIZE="5"]ooo[/SIZE][SIZE="4"]ooo[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]ooo[/SIZE].........[SIZE="1"](echo ,echo,echooo)[/SIZE] and its just started raining :cry: its youre falt

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;7425267

ye for 7 years

haha coool

hows you ?

Original Poster

richp;7425295

:thumbsup:

i came up with a reply that took me ages to change the font size to and alls you can come up with it is '':thumbsup::p '' huh

Original Poster

argh ! come on people talk ............. !!!!!!!!!!

aah96;7425357

i came up with a reply that took me ages to change the font size to and … i came up with a reply that took me ages to change the font size to and alls you can come up with it is '':thumbsup::p '' huh

:lol:

get on with yer homework

Original Poster

richp;7425463

:lol: get on with yer homework

ha i dont have any

Original Poster

richp;7425463

:lol: get on with yer homework

did you see how fast that was thats because im ......ermm........theres a word :oops:............cant think of it i know im super fast at answering !!!!!!!

yay me !!!!

Righhtttttt lets get the conversation brewing again! :-D How'd everyones wekend go?!

aah96;7425347

haha coool hows you ?

im good ty you? really tired though been clearing half the house for the plasteres that are coming tomorrow :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114652
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769522
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2536
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2863

See more discussions