Found 2nd Jun 2007
hi all. you may recall that i sold a couple of items a couple of months back that went missing in the post. i have now received a cheque for the phone, and have recieved the pc kit was returned to me. i will be happy to re-post the pc kit, and refund the phones, when the cheque clears.

i admit that i was underage ( now turned 18 ) but i am sorry for all the hassle. i would also like to apologise for all the hassle caused. i would also like to request that threads about me are removed and all my details in threads removed.

i will also not be trading anywhere apart from ebay from now on.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
86 Comments

Banned

jase159

i admit that i was underage ( now turned 18 )

You have to be over 18 to sell on this forum?

Glad you're sorting it out

ade2j

Glad you're sorting it out

Same Here

Nice you've held your hands up and Apologised

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

Nice you've held your hands up and Apologised

its because i realise i was rather selfish i want to apologise and sort it out, and try to clear my name. i dont intend to sell here again, but would like to show that i am a decent guy that just wants to put things right

jase159

its because i realise i was rather selfish i want to apologise and sort … its because i realise i was rather selfish i want to apologise and sort it out, and try to clear my name. i dont intend to sell here again, but would like to show that i am a decent guy that just wants to put things right

Which is good as long as you've learnt :thumbsup: Iom is just a post spammer anyway :giggle:

Welcome back Jase.

What went wrong in the first place?? :?

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk

Welcome back Jase.What went wrong in the first place?? :?

a couple of my items went missing in the post, but instead of sorting it out, i ignored the problem and my response was poor. i would now lik 2 sort it out and clear my name

too late once youve done wrong nothing can correct it:-D

muffin247

too late once youve dont wrong nothing can correct it:-D

Unless you have Haribo :whistling:

ade2j

Iom is just a post spammer anyway :giggle:

Yes but a 1% useful spammer at that!

Iom-RF

Yes but a 1% useful spammer at that!

Well it's good fun :thumbsup:

All the slagging off you gave me and you want to carry on as if nothing happened.

Well, at least you held your hands up and admitted everything. As soon as your buyers confirm you have refunded them, then if they are willing to forgive and forget, then so am I.

this was unexpected!
better late than never i guess, once i do get my refund we can put this sad tale behind us :thumbsup: until then nothings changed. well done for actually admitting fault anyway

Original Poster Banned

dinosteveus

All the slagging off you gave me and you want to carry on as if nothing … All the slagging off you gave me and you want to carry on as if nothing happened.Well, at least you held your hands up and admitted everything. As soon as your buyers confirm you have refunded them, then if they are willing to forgive and forget, then so am I.

llike i said, i apologise for everything. i would just like to put it in the past and clear my name

jase159

llike i said, i apologise for everything. i would just like to put it in … llike i said, i apologise for everything. i would just like to put it in the past and clear my name

Have you refunded the buyers yet?

Hi Jase,

I actually was looking at your activity the other day and thought 'the git still comes on here looking for bargains'...

feel free to refund me at any time :whistling:

I think it's people like Dino and the mods you should be apologising to also. And to all those who got bombarded with messages of mistrust, because the select few who give a bad name to the for sale/trade forum.

Original Poster Banned

dinosteveus

Have you refunded the buyers yet?

not yet, i cant until the cheque has cleared as i have no money in my account at present.

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric

Hi Jase, I actually was looking at your activity the other day and … Hi Jase, I actually was looking at your activity the other day and thought 'the git still comes on here looking for bargains'...feel free to refund me at any time :whistling: I think it's people like Dino and the mods you should be apologising to also. And to all those who got bombarded with messages of mistrust, because the select few who give a bad name to the for sale/trade forum.

well iv been returned your items, so i will re-post them today or monday.

i will also send pm's to those apologising.

Today or monday? Why not yesterday? Why have you not already PMed apologising?

Sorry, it seems a bit off to post on the forum asking for forgiveness and for negative posts to be deleted before you've actually dealt with the matter at hand and compensated those you have messed about first.

jah128

Today or monday? Why not yesterday? Why have you not already PMed … Today or monday? Why not yesterday? Why have you not already PMed apologising?Sorry, it seems a bit off to post on the forum asking for forgiveness and for negative posts to be deleted before you've actually dealt with the matter at hand and compensated those you have messed about first.

I agree. :-(

Original Poster Banned

jah128

Today or monday? Why not yesterday? Why have you not already PMed … Today or monday? Why not yesterday? Why have you not already PMed apologising?Sorry, it seems a bit off to post on the forum asking for forgiveness and for negative posts to be deleted before you've actually dealt with the matter at hand and compensated those you have messed about first.

because i only decided to actually sort this out yesterday, and i was working all day yesterday. like i said, i didnt mean to mess people about, i posted 2 items which clearly didnt arrive at their destination. i have recieved one back from RM and a cheque for the other, and will be happy to send the item and a refund, because i want to sort this out and clear my name. i feel i owe the people at least that, even though it would be easy to just walk away from thhe forum and not refund the buyers. i know it probably sounds a bit cheeky, but can people just put it behind them and let me try again. everyone makes mistakes, and all i am trying to do is put one of mine right.

Fair enough, I'm glad you've had a change of mind, but I urge you to expedite the refund/redelivery of the items - your first concern should be rectifying the problem with your buyers before 'trying to clear your name'. I also think you owe dinosteveus a pretty big apology as you were very rude to him on for sale thread.

what form will my refund come in then? to be honest i'm reluctant to accept it by paypal, i'd rather have it in a non-reversible method. any chance of a pm so i know what to expect?

once i get it back send me any links to threads you want details removed from and i'll edit them out

not until then though obviously lol

Original Poster Banned

robgoldt

what form will my refund come in then? to be honest i'm reluctant to … what form will my refund come in then? to be honest i'm reluctant to accept it by paypal, i'd rather have it in a non-reversible method. any chance of a pm so i know what to expect? once i get it back send me any links to threads you want details removed from and i'll edit them outnot until then though obviously lol

it will be by paypal

Can anyone smell something ?:giggle:

Jase, isnt it possible to send him a cheque or you pay the fee on a postal order?, you owe him at least that.

Original Poster Banned

t0mm

Jase, isnt it possible to send him a cheque or you pay the fee on a … Jase, isnt it possible to send him a cheque or you pay the fee on a postal order?, you owe him at least that.

iv offered 2 refund him by the method he paid, whats so wrong with that??

jase159

iv offered 2 refund him by the method he paid, whats so wrong with … iv offered 2 refund him by the method he paid, whats so wrong with that??

Paypal fees...

Also, a bit of compensation for the way it has been handled. Fair enough, it's nothing compared to a whiplash claim, but at least offering to pay a little extra to cover the fees or posting a cheque would be a nice good will gesture.

jase159

it will be by paypal

mate if you send it thru paypal i will return it to you straightaway. i'm not losing out on the fees... but more importantly i've no trust for you after the way you've carried on to be honest - paypal have too many buyer-seller protection tools that i quite frankly suspect that you could/would use to claw back your "refund" in a weeks time for example (ie after ive took your name etc off the thread)

call me cynical but blow me, once i get my full £20 back which is what left my account back i will cleanse the threads i left of anything personal relating to you. i'm not losing a dime as i received nothing for my trouble and im not in the business of giving out interest free loans -especially if i end up with less money back!

up to you, i did say pm me to sort it out but you ignored that and just left 5 words in the thread instead. so lets discuss this in the open shall we

His Paypal account will be overdrawn with at least £14 worth of Admin fees added on. I thought Paypal would have either closed his account or at least 'frozen' it.
I don't see anybody really apologising here, just a lot of waffle and hot air. Jason, you need to send a Cheque to the people you owe money to if that is what they want.

Whatever you do Rob, Don't clear his name of any wrong doing, Just add at the bottom of the thread "This was eventually sorted out" and post a link to this thread.

Its important someone else knows somebodys history.

just meant i'd take any personal info out. not that i'd make it look like this all never happened, that wouldn't help anybody!

robgoldt

just meant i'd take any personal info out. not that i'd make it look like … just meant i'd take any personal info out. not that i'd make it look like this all never happened, that wouldn't help anybody!

:thumbsup: , Didn't think you would, But just checking!

I think someones extracting the urine:-
jase159

will offer £3 all in

]http//ww…164

Original Poster Banned

Iom-RF

:thumbsup: , Didn't think you would, But just checking!

i dont plan on selling here again, fyi

jase159

i dont plan on selling here again, fyi

Doesn't make a difference to me, Just refund the money/items and everyone is happy(ish).

And as Dino pointed out you've made an offer in the forums to buy something, So you're still involved in the FS/FT section.

Anybody been refunded yet?

dinosteveus

Anybody been refunded yet?

Not me! Not even a PM

Just face it....he's a spotty t**t! Probably been doing his homework non stop, to enable him to work in Mcdonalds!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244928
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114654
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535

See more discussions