Expired

Hi all anyone know how to fix an epson printer stuck in recovery mode?

11 Comments
You need to update it's firmware, epson.com/cgi…993 here's an example
tried that even with the correct firmware (for a 320) as the 325 isn't there comes up on screen of printer "rom not writable" .....HELP!
MY NEXT PRINTER WON'T BE AN EPSON!!!!!!!!
If your printer has a pause/continue or reset button, press and hold for about 10 seconds.

Worth a try.....
I have the cure,

pick it up, throw it out of the window,

may not fix the error, but you'll feel better

I have a solution put it in the bin and buy a new one for £100 you will sleep better

This site has some software that may … This site has some software that may helphttp://www.page-net.com/frame/pages/sscserve%20info.htm

thanx for the help but alas this can't help
I would unplug it from wall and take the ink cartridge out. Plug it back i and see what happens with no cartridge and go from there. If it doesn't work try a sledge hammer it wont fix it but boy it will make you feel good
did you manage to solve this? I'm having the same issue with my epson xp-305
ryan0ceros

did you manage to solve this? I'm having the same issue with my epson … did you manage to solve this? I'm having the same issue with my epson xp-305

It was under guarantee and was replaced by a local epson dealer, the error cannot be fixed as the rom chip needs to replaced and as it is soldered to the board it isn't worth doing they said. ps if you get a new one don't update the firmware.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants