Hi all, got a letter saying my budget energy (northern Ireland) prices are going up, does anyone know of the best deal around at moment , and if I switch to gas and get both from same supplier is there savings or benefits?

Found 14th MayEdited by:"thebiggishman"
Community Updates
AskEnergyGame of Thrones
7 Comments
Energy prices vary for everyone depending on Postcode and usage . Go on Uswitch , enter your postcode and usage (obtainable from a recent bill ) .

Enter this information then you will see a list of suppliers and the estimated cost based on the usage you entered .

NEXT : Very important . Check on Topcashback / Quidco for cash back , some suppliers are giving very chunky cashback (£100 +) for an energy switch .

NOW - do your sums ( Cost of deal - cashback ) and see which works out cheapest for you in total (USwitch do give you a bit of cashback but not a lot)

FINALLY : clear your cookies then go to the chosen supplier via Topcashback and redo your quote . Takes about 3 weeks to switch ,your new supplier does all the work and in my case the Cashback tracked immediately and paid out 3 weeks after the switching date .

It may seem long winded but actually only takes about 15 mins tops .
Those 3 links may be helpful. It's hard to find places to compare energy suppliers in northern Ireland as there is a limited choice. Hope the above links are of some help
There are NO savings or benefits to having gas and electricity from the same supplier in Northern Ireland, HOWEVER, it just so happens SSE NI is the cheapest for both gas and electricity.
Thanks for to the help people
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants