Groups

hi all, is it illegal /against terms and conditions to add google play store (for books and google keep etc) to a amazon kindle fire, is there a quick way to do it

Got the wee 7 inch Kindle fire but would quite like to add a few apps like Google keep and I also have some Google play books etc

7 Comments

illegal lol don't think amazon are making our laws .... yet

Original Poster

mattmerch

illegal lol don't think amazon are making our laws .... yet

But when you agree to theur terms and conditions are you not legally bound?

thebiggishman

But when you agree to theur terms and conditions are you not legally … But when you agree to theur terms and conditions are you not legally bound?

Its your tablet and youve bought it out right. They only determine how you use their content on their sites so technically you can do what ever you want and there will be no comeback.

thebiggishman

But when you agree to theur terms and conditions are you not legally … But when you agree to theur terms and conditions are you not legally bound?

You can agree to an Amazon contract and become legally bound. Breaking said contract would have repercussions probably laid out in the contract, but breaking them isn't illegal because you haven't broken any laws.

Easier method.. click

Basically enable unknown sources in settings and install the 4 apks

Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 15th Feb

Original Poster

cowsindahouse

Easier method.. clickBasically enable unknown sources in settings and … Easier method.. clickBasically enable unknown sources in settings and install the 4 apks

Thanks that seems to have worked, I take it it's ok to download the app store legally from Google from that link, I could not find anything to say your not allowed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      2. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22
      3. Cat Chat76733
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1014

See more discussions